Aaron Donald’s contract situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You buffoons. Now we gotta go to 199.

facepalm.jpg

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Sorry - I don't believe the $$$ numbers - so I question the accuracy of the post. I have to believe the most important thing for Donald would be the guaranteed money. And wanting to eclipse Miller's $70m as highest paid to a defensive player.

You don't need to be sorry to me - I'm just passing along what I see out there. I completely agree that breaking that 70m GTD money is the minimum starting point - I expect more like 75-80.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You don't need to be sorry to me - I'm just passing along what I see out there. I completely agree that breaking that 70m GTD money is the minimum starting point - I expect more like 75-80.

Yeah, and I'm skeptical the Rams go $24 million per, unless there is a huge final year that is unguaranteed and that both sides know will never be paid.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I'm just waiting for the media headline screeching that

Talks have stunningly collapsed, Donald demands trade, Rams committed to moving Donald!!!

Followed minutes later by

Donald signs long term extension with the Rams.

dang

Legend
All good 12intheBox. I appreciate you passing on the updated Downtown Rams posting. I was questioning the accuracy of $$$ included in the Downtown Rams posting.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sorry - I don't believe the $$$ numbers - so I question the accuracy of the post. I have to believe the most important thing for Donald would be the guaranteed money. And wanting to eclipse Miller's $70m as highest paid to a defensive player.

Agreed. Just another young reporter trying to make a name for himself with a calculated risk.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, and I'm skeptical the Rams go $24 million per, unless there is a huge final year that is unguaranteed and that both sides know will never be paid.

when you tack it onto his salary this season it goes down to about $21m per year which is what donald deserves.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
how rude. you're a guest at their facility and you're bad mouthing them? no class.

Your right. The Rams also have the players they need to be successful. The Rams do a real nice job making training camp fan friendly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.