Aaron Donald is signed, 6-years, $135 million, including $87 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought we opened up about $8 mil with recent moves. No?

Yes we freed up $7 million to go with our roughly $1.5 million, after the move from top 51 to 53 man. Now we’ve sent $2 million of that to AD which my rough calculations tells me we’ll have about $6.5 million in cap space to start the season. Doing quick math in the car on the iPad type work here.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Are we going to see some Rod Tidwell tears at Tuesday's press conference from AD?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you have someone in mind? You thinking some type of sacrifice? Do we have someone with goat in their name? I'm in patsie mode... anything for a super bowl.
With how happy we are after this signing I’m tempted to sing a little Pat Benetar hit me with your best shot

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The saying is the Rams are "all in" this season. But that doesn't mean doom if we don't get the Lombardi this season. We have our core of good players signed long term. Management will have to draft well and coach up the newer players. I believe in what McVay is doing and I believe the Rams will be starting a run where we will be in the Super Bowl conversation for many years to come.

Us long time fans are so glad after so many years of ineptitude starting with Spags and ending with Fisher. I wish them well but watch out for the Rams.

I would say starting with Linehan/Ziggy. Remember those 2006/2007 draft classes. Those drafts doomed this team for years.. throw in Jason Smith a few years later under Spags/Devany... and yikes

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yes we freed up $7 million to go with our roughly $1.5 million, after the move from top 51 to 53 man. Now we’ve sent $2 million of that to AD which my rough calculations tells me we’ll have about $6.5 million in cap space to start the season. Doing quick math in the car on the iPad type work here.
Now find us a backup QB

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
YES! YES! FUCK YES!

This is an amazing deal for AD. I can't wait for the next game against the Raiders; I think that Derek Carr quits before the half.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That money was going to be mine anyway once Sam Bradford plays a full year. But thanks!

Ha ha! Forgot about that. No way Sammy makes it through an entire season unless he holds the clipboard. Remember now he must play all 16 games including two against the Rams D. (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quest for 100 celebration Page!