Aaron Donald is signed, 6-years, $135 million, including $87 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fair deal all round I think .. I’m not gonna worry about the cap .. but I’m sure Chucky and co are worried about the prospect of facing Suh Brockers and Donald together .. oh and Talib and peters ...

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not happy about this. We only made it to page 142 on the AD Contract Situation thread. Couldn't he have showed a little consideration and waited until we hit 200 before he signed?

Fargin' bastige.

:)

Get ready NFL ... AD and Suh coming at you from the front end, Talib and Peters licking their chops waiting at the back end (sorry if that sounded dirty, not intended that way).

After we sack your QB, we're going after his family ...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Next item of business - the cutdown to 53 and maybe watching the wire for the chance to add a vet or two looking to chase a ring.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
This is an amazing deal for AD. I can't wait for the next game against the Raiders; I think that Derek Carr quits before the half.

Oakland officials said Derek Carr is questionable for the Rams game. He started having anxiety attacks after the Rams announced they inked AD to a long term contract.

:neener:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
To be clear - this is a 6 year extension right? 7 years now on his contract total?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate this time of year when NFLN goes cheap on coverage, and all you see re old preseason games! WHERE IS THE BREAKING AARON DONALD NEWS!:rant:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
4D6EE2D7-AC9A-4033-B75C-675F401FF1FE.jpeg

Been waiting so long, it felt like it would never happen!

Overall contract in the range of what I was expecting... “reports” (Tyler Bearde) of 3 years at 55 M were complete bull-hickey, as many suspected.

Contract suggests to me that AD’s side backed away from their higher figure (24) in exchange for a longer deal than they would prefer.

Time to line up the Kraken next to Godzilla, and watch the destruction!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
@flv I'm Reek, and only reek. Well also Curtis. But I don't come close to a ROD Hall of Famer in @DaveFan'51 in any way, shape, or form. He was one of those who help me to be a ROD member. Maybe in the future I'll be more discerning in my choice of fonts. Oh it I do come back by way of reincarnation, I hope to look better and have more money. Or someone who gets to make sure to carefully measure the Rams cheerleaders for their outfits.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys are slowing down..wtf? Give you what you want and you start SLACKING!
Quest for 100!