Aaron Donald is signed, 6-years, $135 million, including $87 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Like I said last night about mcvay and wade fist bump and shit eating grins on the side line before the game, they new and had just recently gotten the word.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Time to start this season off with a ban.
Did you have someone in mind? You thinking some type of sacrifice? Do we have someone with goat in their name? I'm in patsie mode... anything for a super bowl.

Psycho_X

Legend
Assuming he's just adding this year on to it. Not additional money than first reported.

edit: duh yeah, 7 years... reading comprehension fail.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Resign best defensive player
Resign best offensive player
Bring in a top 10 wr
Bring in 2 starting corners
Bring in a top 5 DT
Draft lb and ol depth

This is the best off season ever !
They have given us everything we want , now let's win !!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It took me a minute to notice the blue font. Whew just in time too.
"I'm signing this deal today, because i hear my bro, in Pocatello is recovering from surgery...NO JUMPING UP AND DOWN! ~AD

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
So, the terms seem to be in the ballpark of the estimates made before signing. Why the holdout? Isn't he to young for the skip training camp deally?
My two guesses:
  • The Rams initially offered 10+ million lower in guaranteed money.
  • Donald initially wanted a bigger raise in year one and a shorter deal.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Resign best defensive player
Resign best offensive player
Bring in a top 10 wr
Bring in 2 starting corners
Bring in a top 5 DT
Draft lb and ol depth

This is the best off season ever !
They have given us everything we want , now let's win !!!
You certainly can't say this organization was simply happy with "good". How many teams would have gone for gradual improvement? Most of them? Great time to be a Rams fan. And especially a great time to be a Rams fan that stuck it out through all the torture. Cheers to all of you - the toughest fans outside of Cleveland.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I suddenly feel like the Ebony Maw, telling the rest of the NFL that they should be honored to sacrifice themselves to the great Aaron Donald (Thanos).

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
"I'm signing this deal today, because i hear my bro, in Pocatello is recovering from surgery...NO JUMPING UP AND DOWN! ~AD
Yeah he was nice enough to have everybody drop by my place this morning so he could sign it in front of me. My wife fainted, and I'm enjoying the silence so much that I haven't bothered waking her yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Congrats to AD and family, not to mention the Rams at large and us as well. Everyone wins with this one!

So relieved and goddamn ready for the season.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well of course he is because my gut doesn't lie, especially when sitting on the porcelain altar. But I was off with the money matching the pages of the contract situation thread. It was 142. AD got shorted a million a year!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

Damn @Prime Time you're making me all emotional here.:(:cry:. Of course now I understand what Donald meant when he informed that my hospital bill would keep him as a Ram. It's okay because this whole season I'm going to open my can of beer one after the other. My beer of choice? It's called Whoop Ass. And it's sponsored by Donald, Suh, and Brockers.