Aaron Donald is signed, 6-years, $135 million, including $87 million guaranteed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It means until the 17th they can have a 54 man roster.
I wonder if they can use it for a player not named Aaron Donald. I just hope it doesn't mean we will be without AD for a week or two.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
i

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Aaron Donald combine notes from 2014

STRENGTHS
Quick off the snap. Natural leverage. Gets under pads and into gaps. Good foot athlete -- redirects well and can work the edges and loop and stunt. Flexible enough to zone drop in short area. Plays with awareness and consistently locates the ball. Closes hard and fast. Keeps working to the ball. Disruptive penetrating ability. Outstanding career production -- 63 TFL and 27.5 sacks the last three seasons. Tough and competitive. Team captain with terrific personal and football character.

WEAKNESSES
Marginal height and frame is nearly maxed out. Hands are more active than strong -- could play with more pop and power. Overpowered in the run game and ground up by double teams. Gets snared and controlled by bigger, longer blockers. Not a two-gap player. Has some tweener traits -- lacks ideal length and bend to play outside.

http://www.nfl.com/player/aarondonald/2543485/combine

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

WEAKNESSES
Marginal height and frame is nearly maxed out. Hands are more active than strong -- could play with more pop and power. Overpowered in the run game and ground up by double teams. Gets snared and controlled by bigger, longer blockers. Not a two-gap player. Has some tweener traits -- lacks ideal length and bend to play outside.

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

STRENGTHS
Quick off the snap. Natural leverage. Gets under pads and into gaps. Good foot athlete -- redirects well and can work the edges and loop and stunt. Flexible enough to zone drop in short area. Plays with awareness and consistently locates the ball. Closes hard and fast. Keeps working to the ball. Disruptive penetrating ability. Outstanding career production -- 63 TFL and 27.5 sacks the last three seasons. Tough and competitive. Team captain with terrific personal and football character.

WEAKNESSES
None

FIFY

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“Some dumb ass talent evaluator said”

WEAKNESSES
1A81C704-CBC4-4F2C-8DD8-4B41E18F10C7.gif

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
:rolleyes:
Everyone of us knows injury is always possible. Nobody needs to be reminded.
I'll tell you what though. Donald gets injured and I'm blaming you for the negative thoughts you just spewed over the whole board. :rolleyes: :)
I don't do superstition...so feel free. I live in light of facts...and if you think I want to see the Rams best defensive player hurt then you're smoking powerful stuff.

Also keep in mind I said we need to HOPE AND PRAY it doesn't happen. I do believe in prayer....very much so.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
“Some dumb ass talent evaluator said”

WEAKNESSES
View attachment 25987
Well come man, we all know he could play with more pop and power.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You guys remember that time we had a 130+ page thread on AD’s contract situation?

That was awesome.

latest

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
A random talent evaluator said:
WEAKNESSES
Overpowered in the run game and ground up by double teams.
Yeah, tell that to the Seahags. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's a nice lock-screen photo for your phone.

Credit someone else, I don't remember where I got it.

But pretty cool.

iixtg95gfbtljjbkf37y.bin.jpg