A question for you guys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Whatever feelings I had about Romo (and none of them had anything to do with his preferences which were pretty obvious by all the blond, big boob GFs)... however my feelings totally changed after he was in the broadcast booth one time.

That was it. He's my favorite NFL color commentator and it's not close.

He has made every other broadcast team the B team. Plain and simple. If he keeps doing this, he'll go down as the greatest color commentator in NFL history and that legacy will so far eclipse his time on the football field that most won't know in 30 years that he even played football.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
No, never said that about Romo, but your homophobic post wasn't very clever either, i'm sorry to have even bothered to reply to it.
Yeah, dont waste your time anymore. In that time you save, look up what homophobia means, because you clearly have no idea.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It depends on the Packers defense.
It's always been about their defense, at least in the A.Rodgers era. The only season they won a trophy was when they fielded the leagues #2 defense. They haven't put enough stock into that side side of the ball for a long time IMO.

Same type of deal for Brees and NO to some extent. If i have an all world elite cap-eating franchise QB i'm spending what little cap i have left on fielding an elite D instead of high priced WR's, TE's and RB's.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Same type of deal for Brees and NO to some extent. If i have an all world elite cap-eating franchise QB i'm spending what little cap i have left on fielding an elite D instead of high priced WR's, TE's and RB's.

And us. I want that elite defense in horns too.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams Defense played great. Against teams below .500.

Average score 2018

Teams with less than 8 wins 15.9 ppg
Teams with 8 or more wins. 28.9 ppg.
Is that really an indictment though? I mean, i would expect that from any defense. It's more difficult to hold the score down when playing vs the better teams(offenses).

I would also add, that the Rams' defensive performance vs NE in the Super Bowl has to rate somewhere near the top of Super Bowl lore....right below the defense performance that NE put on us of course. I realize that no one cares because, scoreboard....but it's a fact. Brady to Edelman was all they had and they clawed their way to 13 points.

I may have missed the point here because i wasn't involved in the conversation, but i've never bought into this idea that a team that performs better vs bad competition and not as good vs better competition means anything. That's how it goes.
I have less respect for teams who play "up" or "down" to their competition. That tells me that they're lacking in focus and motivation and has little to do with the actual talent on the field.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It's always been about their defense, at least in the A.Rodgers era. The only season they won a trophy was when they fielded the leagues #2 defense. They haven't put enough stock into that side side of the ball for a long time IMO.

Only 6 or 7 (i need to look it up again) have won a SB without a top 10 defense. Tom Brady has had a top 10 scoring defense every single year of his career

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Which is why I fucking hate people that say Romo was not a good QB. The dude only had a top 10 defense twice in his career, and one year it was #32. Our casual (retarded) fans say Dak is better. Homie, Dak actually has a defense. Yeah, we beat the saints, but we didnt score even a FG the entire 2nd half.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Only 6 or 7 (i need to look it up again) have won a SB without a top 10 defense. Tom Brady has had a top 10 scoring defense every single year of his career
200w.webp

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting how we got to dumping on the Rams by guests from another guest asking questions about his Packers.