A look towards the 2025 NFL Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm planting my flag now. I want Ashton Jeanty if all the main blue chip guys are gone.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RB is a real possibility IMO Just not sure it's Jeanty that high.
Yeah I'm tryin really hard not to get myself hyped up by it because it's not likely. But man I'd love that home run hitting ability on this team. This is considered a weaker draft class across the board though so maybe we might.

methomas50

Rookie
Am I the only one that hates spending high picks in the secondary unless they are true difference makers? Definitely not round one. Round two depends on value though at this point we don't need to worry about round 2.

methomas50

Rookie
I'm planting my flag now. I want Ashton Jeanty if all the main blue chip guys are gone.
I do believe he is the real deal. Look what he did at Oregon. Don't believe he will be the pick since RB is one of the positions I feel good about. Though maybe Sean could turn him into Deebo light. He is a good receiver too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Am I the only one that hates spending high picks in the secondary unless they are true difference makers? Definitely not round one. Round two depends on value though at this point we don't need to worry about round 2.
There are 2 or 3 at the top of the draft that right now look very much like difference makers.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do believe he is the real deal. Look what he did at Oregon. Don't believe he will be the pick since RB is one of the positions I feel good about. Though maybe Sean could turn him into Deebo light. He is a good receiver too.
I would love to see some home run hitting in this offense. Kyren is really good but are we paying him next year?

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I also dont like paying RBs.
As a rule, yes. But true difference makers are worth the $$$$.

Are you saying that you wouldn’t pay a peak Marshall Faulk or Eric Dickerson?

As for not taking players for the secondary in the first round, it depends how good they are. It looks like there are at least three CBs worthy of a first-round spot in the draft at the moment, although that could obviously change over the next six months.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1729352577163.png