A Lions Fan's Perspective

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
·49ers up 21-17. Half a quarter to go. 49ers celebrating in the kickoff formation like there's some kind of party going on WTF was that? I really hate that 49ers team. I was hoping you all could rip their hearts out. At least you ripped it halfway out, that's good enough.
Yeah, that annoyed the hell outta me too.

Iron Lion

Starter
classicpony said:
LIONS ass sucked pond water last week vs Vikes. :twisted:

Oh thanks for the reminder I'd forgotten about my most recent game. ^_^

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Iron Lion said:
classicpony said:
LIONS ass sucked pond water last week vs Vikes. :twisted:

Oh thanks for the reminder I'd forgotten about my most recent game. ^_^

Thats OK all teams get a taste of the slime, makes for a better team for some, others? go on eating. :evil:

Iron Lion

Starter
NYJ @ STL REVIEW

Hard to have any input on this game at all. All I could hear was "LAST CALL! LAST CALL!" Why I need to hear some guy selling corn dogs or whatever for 20 minutes is beyond my comprehension.

Similar to the NE game, Bradford led a TD drive to start off and then struggled the rest of the way. It seems to me that he is comfortable with the first scripted drive of the game and then has difficulty figuring out the defense's adjustments.

The Lions' and the Rams' seasons probably ended today. Time to take these last few games and see who will be kept going forward.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Iron Lion said:
NYJ @ STL REVIEW

Hard to have any input on this game at all. All I could hear was "LAST CALL! LAST CALL!" Why I need to hear some guy selling corn dogs or whatever for 20 minutes is beyond my comprehension.

Similar to the NE game, Bradford led a TD drive to start off and then struggled the rest of the way. It seems to me that he is comfortable with the first scripted drive of the game and then has difficulty figuring out the defense's adjustments.

The Lions' and the Rams' seasons probably ended today. Time to take these last few games and see who will be kept going forward.
Shut up.

And how do you get 99 rc without going crazy in the process? My god that's boring.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Bradford didn't struggle against the defense so much as the receivers did. When they let him run no huddle he marched right down the field and scored again. The Jets secondary smothered our receivers. Even Amendola couldn't get open.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Our season DID NOT END, this team CAN STILL win the division in heads up play ,which is NOW MY GOAL

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
Our season DID NOT END, this team CAN STILL win the division in heads up play ,which is NOW MY GOAL

No they can't. They can improve and game for next season but this season is toast as far as playoffs are concerned.

Iron Lion

Starter
X
Rc is fun, ur crazy. It's mining that is terrible.

Blue
Well, it was no huddle against an end-game defense...

Thor
What?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

No they can't. They can improve and game for next season but this season is toast as far as playoffs are concerned.
You misunderstand my meaning ,using heads up play as the parameter was what I meant. IOW if they go undefeated in the division.
It's a goal I see as worthwhile.

stan

Rookie
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

You misunderstand my meaning ,using heads up play as the parameter was what I meant. IOW if they go undefeated in the division.

Alright undefeated within the division is a worthy goal. Definitely something that can be built upon.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
stan said:
Thordaddy said:
stan said:
Thordaddy said:

Alright undefeated within the division is a worthy goal. Definitely something that can be built upon.
I meekly and squeakily agree.

stan

Rookie
Iron Lion said:
DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:
X

Blue

Thor
What?
Go away. I say for the last time. Go the freak away! Nobody wants to hear from you after a very disappointing loss. I don't piss on your Sunday paper.

Hey... I said nothing after the Patriots game.

You don't bother me puddy tat. This was a terrible loss. One of many in recent years. Your opinions are at best background noise to me. Some day soon your Lions will serve as traction under the Rams hooves on the way to another Super Bowl win. Perhaps I'll think of you then.

Iron Lion

Starter
stan said:
Iron Lion said:
DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:
X

Blue

Thor
What?
Go away. I say for the last time. Go the freak away! Nobody wants to hear from you after a very disappointing loss. I don't piss on your Sunday paper.

You don't bother me puddy tat. This was a terrible loss. One of many in recent years. Your opinions are at best background noise to me. Some day soon your Lions will serve as traction under the Rams hooves on the way to another Super Bowl win. Perhaps I'll think of you then.

When Bradford is wearing a #8 Lions jersey on the sidelines with a clipboard and earpiece watching Stafford kneel out a Super Bowl win, I'll think of you.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think we need to take a step back here before this gets out of hand.

Iron Lion, I don't personally have an issue with you, but you have to understand that if you come in after a loss and talk about how you don't think Bradford is a very good QB for whatever reason, people's feathers are going to get rustled. Imagine if every Lions loss people came to you telling you that Stafford sucks, I imagine you wouldn't like it either. And I can make a list of why Stafford isn't that good. It would be smarter if you would wait a few days at least for people to relax. Especially after a loss like that.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Iron Lion said:
stan said:
Iron Lion said:
DR RAM said:
Iron Lion said:
X

Blue

Thor
What?

When Bradford is wearing a #8 Lions jersey on the sidelines with a clipboard and earpiece watching Stafford kneel out a Super Bowl win, I'll think of you.

Lesson

Oh, really?
MontanaRamsFan said:
bluecoconuts said:

Too late, the gloves are coming off.

If that's the case then this will be the last post in the thread.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Lesson said:
MontanaRamsFan said:
bluecoconuts said:

Too late, the gloves are coming off.

If that's the case then this will be the last post in the thread.

Damn... I sure don't want to screw things up for everyone else. I take back my earlier post. "Lesson" learned.