49'ers at Rams | Christmas Eve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
How did a 3-1 start become this crap show ? Hard to watch .

It's in the tape. Teams already figured out how to slow down our offense. It sucks that I talk a lot of shit on Boras, I genuinely feel bad for it but the fact that there's some fan input that makes better sense than the scheme he's trying to run makes my blood boil.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fassel no better with time management than Fisher

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Here comes the kneel down. lol.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Try the 70 yarder. What do you have to lose?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What in the world do we have to lose by attempting a field goal there? 70 yards with the wind isn't impossible for Zuerlein.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They should have tried a 70 yarder. Zuerlein could kick it. Would have set an almost unbreakable record.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
They should have tried a 70 yarder. Zuerlein could kick it. Would have set an almost unbreakable record.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't have the warm and fuzzies after that 1st half...Could have been worse but could have been much better...

SacRAManiac

Rookie
If we don't come out of the locker room drive down and score I won't be surprised. Our coaching staff is not the brightest We never seem to Outscheme anyone. When is the last time you saw a free receiver streaking down the field wide open for us