2024 World Series Trash Talk Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Great win. Great game. Couldn't have happened to nicer guy. After everything he's been through. Can't help but feel good for the guy.

That's 1.

Tano

Legend
Dude, we have more in this century than you do, and yours was in a shortened season that barely counts because it wasn't a full season (the Marlins - the fucking Marlins - made the playoffs, and you didn't have to play anyone tough). Your last WS ring in a full season that wasn't shortened was - gasp - not in this century! Talk about hypocrisy.

We're not history. We're simply rebuilding, like you were so long ago, for fate knows how many years.

Meanwhile, you have no pitching. You spent tens of millions of dollars on a number three pitcher at best who is currently your number two (Yamamoto). You dealt a bunch of prospects for your number three pitcher who is being starred as a number one (Flaherty). Your final starting pitcher is coming off of enough injuries to make Joseph Noteboom look like Cal fucking Ripken Jr. (Buehler). Then you have a bullpen full of the walking wounded (including Graterol, who is coming off of injury).

Glasnow's hurt. May's hurt. Ryan's hurt. Miller's hurt. Every one of your other numerous starting pitchers are hurt, and you do not have the horses to go up against Cole and Rodon or Schmidt, all of whom are better than your best at the moment. And you really think you're going to win the WS this year?

Yankees in five, and I'm feeling generous.
Are you still feeling generous?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
One game, and you think you've all won. This is fucking baseball, not the NFL.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better team won.
Better manager won.
Very telling game, hope things change in game 2 or this may be a short series.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Watched the entire game… I haven’t screamed like that during a baseball game since Kirk Gibson hit that Game 1 walk off in ‘88.

Wife and son even watched the 9th and 10th inning with me.

I got some smack I’d love to talk, but I’m feeling very superstitious and Fernandomania was all love, so I’ll just keep it clean for El Toro’s sake and look forward to game 2.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn’t hold my breath that Ohtani goes 0 for again.
The Dodgers lineup is deep.

What a great win.
Ohtani didn’t go O-fer, he showed Judge Judy what a true MVP does. Double, took 3rd after Gleyber’s brain fart and scored the tying run

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I recorded the game and just watched it back. The recording was set at 4 hours and 4 mins which must be the allotted time the channel gave the game. The recording stopped as Ohtani was stepping up at the bottom of the 10th. Fuck sake. Still imagine my delight when I fired the pad up and watched the rest of the bottom of the 10th on YouTube. Come On You Dodgers!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
My son was toddler when Kirk Gibson hit that historic homerun. He said now he knows how I felt when it happened. Glad he could experience that moment.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Glad the Dodgers came away victorious, however, the Yankees are very good and IMO, have the edge in pitching. Here is hoping game two goes the Dodger way also.
Happy Major League Baseball GIF by MLB