2024 World Series Trash Talk Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad the Dodgers came away victorious, however, the Yankees are very good and IMO, have the edge in pitching. Here is hoping game two goes the Dodger way also.
Starting pitching they likely do due to injuries. Not so sure about a bullpen advantage though that could even it out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is a "trash talking" thread, and its been fun, but truth be told I have a lot of respect for the Dodgers and like so many of their players. I surely hope things turn around and the Evil Empire returns with a bang, but I'd feel no shame in losing to this group.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I know this is a "trash talking" thread, and its been fun, but truth be told I have a lot of respect for the Dodgers and like so many of their players. I surely hope things turn around and the Evil Empire returns with a bang, but I'd feel no shame in losing to this group.
Here's to you not feeling any shame then. :clinkingbeer: :evil:

:hide:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the fact that both of y'all are in there; I wanted Cleveland to win it all this year, since the Cardinals couldn't.
After that walk off HR yesterday, I think I'm turning into DODGER ~ Memento

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn’t exactly compare the past Marlins to the Red Sox.

The Red Sox payroll has always been much higher than the Marlins.
The Marlins use to have a great farm system.
They’d bring up stud players and win, then let them walk in FA.

The Marlins were always sellers, the Sox had no problem buying.

I love the info you bring, though. Never stop.
Mickey Hatcher hit two HR's against the A's in '88!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another homer by the bext batter. Dodgers 4-1 after two innings.

Uh oh @Memento , your bet is in danger!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yamamoto threw one hit ball in 6 1/3 innings.

Just amazing in the World Series.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Always a class act dieter.

You are one I would love to watch a game with someday.

Good sports are not as common these days.

SWAdude

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
That was damn intense.

The Japanese peeps are saying in translation it was maybe Ohtani's shoulder popped.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yanks bats will warm up in the Bronx and hopefully Ohtani is okay. Dodgers have to keep getting key hits, but I expect the series still to go 7 games.