OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / P.S. News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If they knew they weren’t going to sign Gay, then keeping him on the PS would have been good.

But maybe they had no idea what Gay would be offered. I don’t recall if the Rams even tried to keep him.
Gay wasn’t a free agent until ‘23
Dicker got cut from 2 other teams after the Rams.
After the Sloman/Forbath disaster the Rams had their K in Gay

jjab360

Legend
I noticed the way he was dropping the ball was different. I think he is actually punting the tip of the football.
Seems like it resulted in some really short punts the week prior. We might see him resort to a more conventional punt to manage the risk during the regular season.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He's hurt more than Tyron Smith
Not to rely on as a starter, but to buy us time to get our real starters back and in the case our tackles don't do well or Noteboom gets hurt. Pickings are great at this time of year so that's the only reason I threw his name out there. Could care less if the Rams were like no thank you lol

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Not to rely on as a starter, but to buy us time to get our real starters back and in the case our tackles don't do well or Noteboom gets hurt. Pickings are great at this time of year so that's the only reason I threw his name out there. Could care less if the Rams were like no thank you lol
Too late for that now. The season kicks off us a week from tomorrow. No way to get anyone up to speed in that time that hasn't been here already.