OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / P.S. News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Yikes Jared gonna be after Jared.

Los Angeles Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Yikes what's going on with Kay?

Brazil Cosmetics GIF by MUBI
I was thinking the same thing about that picture with Kay - ouch

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Purdy underrated? Seems like media types all over his jock. We got to see him without his All Pro's at every position in preseason. I was frankly not impressed. I don't think he's high end without All Pro's everywhere.
All of us would like Purdy to fail, but even when he makes mistakes, he seems not flustered whatsoever.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All of us would like Purdy to fail, but even when he makes mistakes, he seems not flustered whatsoever.
Yeah he is limited compared to the top guys, but mentally he is cold blooded. Still don't think he is elite, but the shitters are loaded around him so it's a concern.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Purdy underrated? Seems like media types all over his jock. We got to see him without his All Pro's at every position in preseason. I was frankly not impressed. I don't think he's high end without All Pro's everywhere.

Joe Montana had all pros everywhere.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’d rather have kept Dicker. The Rams lost a few to missed field goals and extra points iirc
Hindsight.

Dicker was in the Rams' 2022 Training Camp.
The Rams won the Super Bowl in 2021, and Matt Gay was a Pro Bowl place-kicker.

The Rams were not going to cut Matt Gay for Cameron Dicker.

Dicker had two additional stops before joining the Chargers, and did not have much of a chance of sticking with either team ... Baltimore (Justin Tucker) and Philadelphia (Jake Elliott).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hindsight.

Dicker had two additional stops before joining the Chargers, and did not have much of a chance of sticking with either team ... Baltimore (Justin Tucker) and Philadelphia (Jake Elliott).
We didn't even use him as a kicker he was tried as a punter because we had Gay.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hindsight.

If they knew they weren’t going to sign Gay, then keeping him on the PS would have been good.

But maybe they had no idea what Gay would be offered. I don’t recall if the Rams even tried to keep him.