OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / P.S. News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Is that like a permanent thing? I thought it was just a "let cooler heads prevail" kind of temp thing
Still says that I do not have permission to comment on that thread... Yeah well. I probably will stop posting regularly anyway.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd FUCK. Hopefully just got the air knocked out or something. Ok, time to stop watching random practice vids.

View: https://x.com/camdasilva/status/1823795625429025082

He was tackled. looked purposeful. See the way the tackle walked away. Like yeah, your quite now. It is a good reason to just play and keep your mouth shut. Never liked showboating or trash talking. Just a waist of time and energy. Plus it fires up the opponent.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He was tackled. looked purposeful. See the way the tackle walked away. Like yeah, your quite now. It is a good reason to just play and keep your mouth shut. Never liked showboating or trash talking. Just a waist of time and energy. Plus it fires up the opponent.

Trash talk is annoying...if you can't back it up. I loved it when Jalen Ramsey was on the field and talking mad trash and backing up every word.

If Jared Verse is as good at edge as Ramsey was for us at cornerback, I'll be more than satisfied.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
This is the title from a Newsweek on MSN.com ... UGH!

Rams QB Matthew Stafford Exits Practice With Leg Injury​

As with everything else being reported, Stafford was pulled with hamstring tightness.

By-the-way, this is how Stu Jackson and the Rams site described it ...
"A team spokesperson said hamstring tightness led to Stafford's participation in practice being shortened, but sitting him was just a precautionary measure."

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yeah, I guess hamstring tightness is classified as a leg injury.

Stupid click bait dicks.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Man fuck the Cowboys. That O-lineman was clearly holding the whole time and then just dropped his weight on him during it, dirty bastard
I'm pissed that nobody went after the dirty fuck after seeing Verse stay down.