OFFICIAL 2024 Training Camp / P.S. News, Notes, Discussion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I'm not allowed to post in the trades & cuts thread any longer, posting here. Haven't seen it posted previously.

Didn't realize Des Johnson was in a boot.

Is that like a permanent thing? I thought it was just a "let cooler heads prevail" kind of temp thing

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think McClendon has the feet for the left side. Would love to be wrong though of course.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Cowboys haven't actually wanted to stop the run since their Super Bowl years. When the DC tells them to get to work vs the run he probably gets the same look the McDonalds manager gets when he tells millenial employees to clean the bathroom.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Love hearing McVay say what the fuck is that?! That's our fuckin coach!

Damn straight. I love McVay as a coach. Honestly, he may be my favorite coach I've seen in any of my four favorite sports teams...well, ever.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like this intern, hangs tough, finishes the drill. Think he could eventually take Tennis Ball's spot on the roster.
a080ddeb-bf66-4bf0-8f42-e90854c886d1_text.gif