OFFICIAL 2024 NFL Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter

CeeDee Lamb doesn’t count against the Cowboys roster for the first 2 games?!?
am I interpreting this right?

IMG_0436.jpeg

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Memento

Name
Jemma
A possibility for sure, there look like 3 or 4 very good LT in this coming draft.

Huge strength at receiver as well. Luther Burden III is obviously the cream of the crop, but you also have Tetairoa McMillan (Arizona, 6'5" monster), Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State, Marvin Harrison Jr.'s running mate who returned to be the guy), Isaiah Bond (Texas, Alabama transfer speedster who supposed ran a 4.28), Juice Wells (Ole Miss, former dominant South Carolina transfer), Evan Stewart (Oregon, another speedster, 4.33), Barion Brown (yet another speedy receiver, 4.28), Tez Johnson (Oregon, small but dominant at Oregon, actually adopted by Bo Nix's family, so I would absolutely not be surprised to see him become a Bronco), Xavier Restrepo (Miami Florida), Elic Ayomanor (Stanford, 6'2"), and Tre Harris (Ole Miss, Louisiana Tech transfer) all projected as at least second round picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huge strength at receiver as well. Luther Burden III is obviously the cream of the crop, but you also have Tetairoa McMillan (Arizona, 6'5" monster), Emeka Egbuka (Ohio State, Marvin Harrison Jr.'s running mate who returned to be the guy), Isaiah Bond (Texas, Alabama transfer speedster who supposed ran a 4.28), Juice Wells (Ole Miss, former dominant South Carolina transfer), Evan Stewart (Oregon, another speedster, 4.33), Barion Brown (yet another speedy receiver, 4.28), Tez Johnson (Oregon, small but dominant at Oregon, actually adopted by Bo Nix's family, so I would absolutely not be surprised to see him become a Bronco), Xavier Restrepo (Miami Florida), Elic Ayomanor (Stanford, 6'2"), and Tre Harris (Ole Miss, Louisiana Tech transfer) all projected as at least second round picks.
All well and good but if I have the choice it's LT all things being equal in the first. Enough with Jackson is good enough especially after his suspension. Gimme a stud at LT to go with the IOL. Also would love a young CB in the 2nd over a WR but that's just me.

Memento

Name
Jemma
All well and good but if I have the choice it's LT all things being equal in the first. Enough with Jackson is good enough especially after his suspension. Gimme a stud at LT to go with the IOL. Also would love a young CB in the 2nd over a WR but that's just me.

The top tackles (Will Campbell, Kelvin Banks Jr., and Jonah Savaiinaea) look like they'll all go before we pick (#32, if all goes well). I'd love to get Pete in the third round.

We don't have a second-round pick (traded it to Carolina for Fiske).

Plenty of solid corners in this class, but maybe Durant bounces back or Wallace and/or Woods surprise us? I'd still take one or two in this class, just in case (probably from rounds three to five, depending on how things turn out). Would also take two receivers (third to sixth) in this class, depending on whom it is because we're likely losing Robinson, Johnson, and Atwell as free agents - if Atwell isn't dealt first - and Kupp will be 32 (around the time where receivers start to decline). Love Nacua and Whittington and Wiglusz and Smith have promise, but we'll need another solid one or two. Would also draft an inside linebacker to grow next to Speights or in case Speights isn't all that.

But above all else is drafting Stafford's heir apparent. I think that's Quinn Ewers, and that would take our first round pick.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Aren't we a bit premature on next year's draft analysis? Or, is it just me? :thinking:

Oh, fate, it's never too early for next year's draft analysis. But you're right that it should be on a separate thread.

Also? I fucking want Luther Burden III. He's my favorite Mizzou receiver ever (out of a very long list), and probably one of my all-time favorite Mizzou players ever.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep... We have a whole other forum for draft talk. Let's keep it there and not muddy up this thread with talk of next year's draft.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
This is why I don't think you overpay for a WR. Too many good ones coming out every year.