OFFICIAL 2024 NFL News: Trades, cuts, free agency, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Malik Nabors is off to a GREAT start. Giants nailed that pick.

Yeah teams will now be gameplanning to take him away. He's gonna see doubles, safety help over the top, all the tricks. Buckle up Malik, gonna be hard sledding young feller, because after you're removed that Giants offense looks a lot more pedestrian.

It's a shame they let the RB go, though I don't blame them.

I thought he was unfair to Marvin Harrison, Jr., as i watched every game Harrison played in college, however, Nabers is special and seems to be a tad more aggressive than Harrison, but overall, the Giants did get one heck of a WR and he will continue to be one of the top at his craft moving forward IMHO.
I'm really glad the Cards took Harrison instead of Nabors. Nabors is special. And that's understanding that Harrison is gonna be a pain in the ass for us for years to come.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a shame they let the RB go, though I don't blame them.
Wouldnt say they let him go, they sorta effed him over and he told them to pound rocks. They should have signed him and gotten a real QB