OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, the bears are a mess
Why?
If they can get decent trade value for Fields, its a smart move. Eberflus didnt draft Fields, if Young or Stroud fits what he does better, then make a trade and get your QB
Fields aint it

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Why?
If they can get decent trade value for Fields, its a smart move. Eberflus didnt draft Fields, if Young or Stroud fits what he does better, then make a trade and get your QB
Fields aint it
It amazes me just how many Beats fans that I talk to that actually think he’s really good and that they should sign him to a big contract. They blame the Oline. That Oline ranked 14th this year. It’s just tough to block for a guy who hails right away and isn’t a pocket passer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's La Canfora, he's a fucking idiot that doesn't know shit. I highly doubt they trade their best offensive weapon.
I don't like Clown boy either, however Fields isn't a great passer. He's inconsistent. He's a great runner, but is frequently too quick to run instead of staying in the pocket. That's a formula for injury. So do you give him a huge contract? Or do you draft a QB that is a better pocket passer?

Fields is coming off a productive season. If the Bears wanted to trade him, then now is the ideal time.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Bears truly like Fields and believe in him, then they should trade down to #2 as soon as possible, so they would still be in position for trade down #2 if a team wants one of the QB's

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If the Bears truly like Fields and believe in him, then they should trade down to #2 as soon as possible, so they would still be in position for trade down #2 if a team wants one of the QB's
I’d wait to see if one QB emerges as the top guy after the combine. Then they’d get more in a trade.

If Young and Stroud seem even then there teams only need to get to 3 to take who is left.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d wait to see if one QB emerges as the top guy after the combine. Then they’d get more in a trade.

If Young and Stroud seem even then there teams only need to get to 3 to take who is left.
If the 2 QB appear to be 1 & 2, and Houston wants to move up to ensure they get "their guy", Chicago could pick up a decent chunk to drop 1 spot, then look to trade down again for whoever wants to move up to #2
I think they'd get more that way than by taking the best deal for the #1 overall
Just spit balling here, Houston may sit tight at 2 and pull an Eagles move by just taking who's left

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If the 2 QB appear to be 1 & 2, and Houston wants to move up to ensure they get "their guy", Chicago could pick up a decent chunk to drop 1 spot, then look to trade down again for whoever wants to move up to #2
I think they'd get more that way than by taking the best deal for the #1 overall
Just spit balling here, Houston may sit tight at 2 and pull an Eagles move by just taking who's left
Yes, if they traded with Houston they’d be sitting at 2 and every team needing a QB that wants Young or Stroud would all know they were in a bidding war.

If it’s me. I trade Fields and pick the best QB at 1

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like they will dump the season, bring in a new HC/QB in 2024.
Heck, maybe its a Lincoln Riley/Caleb Williams combo
Could be though not sure Riley will go to the pro's. Also some times you just have to bite the dead cap to reset things.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could be though not sure Riley will go to the pro's. Also some times you just have to bite the dead cap to reset things.
True. Also means they are certain Brady isnt going to change his mind

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Sounds like they will dump the season, bring in a new HC/QB in 2024.
Heck, maybe its a Lincoln Riley/Caleb Williams combo
If ever there was a season to tank, a draft with Williams in it would be ideal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL trade rumors: Latest on Aaron Rodgers, Tee Higgins and more
“While there’s no concrete rumors on this front, Aaron Donald is someone to keep an eye on. The three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year briefly indicated that he had retired via social media before taking it back. But the defensive tackle has not committed to returning to the Rams for another season. With Los Angeles’ terrible cap situation, this is a blockbuster that could make sense.”

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

if i was AD i'd be so pissed that the thing i'm best at, getting to the qb, was taken away from me by my DC because he has dbs standing 5 yards behind the sticks on 3rd downs and the qb has a very easy and quick throw to a wide open wr past the 1st down marker.

Status
Not open for further replies.