OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morris called shit like a coward,
It's comments like these that not only are against the rules here but make some of us defend Morris more than we might otherwise want to. In other words I think shit like this is idiotic and out of line. Just as me using that word idiotic is out of line but hell the site lets shit like your comment slide so why not.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
It’s just wishful thinking that the offense will be in the top 5.
It's all wishful thinking at this time of year.
Wishful thinking we can have a productive draft and get 2 or 3 starters or big contributors
Wishful thinking our young corners and safeties are going to make strides
Wishful thinking whomever they line up as the starting 5 OL (injured previously or not) stay healthy
Wishful thinking all these new assistant coaches can have a positive impact

Just like it's all unwishful thinking, we're going to have a terrible season this year.
Truth is, nobody knows, either way.

The best we can do is see if they sign a free agent or two prior to the draft.
See what they do in the draft
See what UDFA's they manage to sign
See what other players they bring in after the draft and UDFA signings

There's not a fan anywhere who can knowingly predict the future 6 months down the road, no matter how convinced they can.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
It's comments like these that not only are against the rules here but make some of us defend Morris more than we might otherwise want to. In other words I think shit like this is idiotic and out of line. Just as me using that word idiotic is out of line but hell the site lets shit like your comment slide so why not.
Agreed. I’m no fan of the way Morris ran the DBs last year. But Morris’ D basically won each game for us in the playoffs for the SB run.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Is there some idiotic shit going on?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It's all wishful thinking at this time of year.
Wishful thinking we can have a productive draft and get 2 or 3 starters or big contributors
Wishful thinking our young corners and safeties are going to make strides
Wishful thinking whomever they line up as the starting 5 OL (injured previously or not) stay healthy
Wishful thinking all these new assistant coaches can have a positive impact

Just like it's all unwishful thinking, we're going to have a terrible season this year.
Truth is, nobody knows, either way.

The best we can do is see if they sign a free agent or two prior to the draft.
See what they do in the draft
See what UDFA's they manage to sign
See what other players they bring in after the draft and UDFA signings

There's not a fan anywhere who can knowingly predict the future 6 months down the road, no matter how convinced they can.
I call bullshit, I say they'll be football played on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays in 6 months!

step brothers pow GIF

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
Wow I expected CJ Gardner-Johnson to get a better deal. The lions should be really solid next year.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Did anyone sign Bobby Evans and Taylor Rapp yet? Gonna need someone to save the Rams from themselves...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah the wording was a bit much. Was just saying he took ZERO risks and that there may have been reason for that. So in a way I was not criticizing him but you are right.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Rebuilt their secondary, upgraded at RB, reinforced the oline at guard. At this rate they won't have any holes left to fill with their 5 top 80 draft picks.
Yep! Just a phenomenal job!

Status
Not open for further replies.