OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
WTF is going on. Whiners now signed perhaps the best QB on the market (debatable) in Sam Darnold? Now at the start of the year they are going to have Lance, Purdy, AND Darnold? I'd love to have a never ending supply of cap room too.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I agree in that regard, however, McGlinchey has since signed a 87.5 Mil over 5 years. They are back in the running for a 3rd.

True, but do you believe the 49'ers are done with free agency ?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
WTF is going on. Whiners now signed perhaps the best QB on the market (debatable) in Sam Darnold? Now at the start of the year they are going to have Lance, Purdy, AND Darnold? I'd love to have a never ending supply of cap room too.

How much did they pay ? I understand it's only a 1 year contract.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
That didn't take long ...
Plot Twist: (I hope not) Stafford informed the Rams and Baker he's retiring due to health concerns and nothing left to prove after more thought.

Keeping Baker around for 3 years.

Psycho_X

Legend
You have to think Lance will get traded at some point even if it's for peanuts. Even if they keep him until Purdy is cleared and then work something out with a team desperate for a QB during the season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ryan Kelly (Colts) reportedly on the trade block. He's far removed from being a top center and is overpaid but maybe the Rams can shake him loose and have the Colts eat some of that cap space in his final two seasons.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sam Darnold to the 49ers. Takes them out of the Baker running.
This is about as good an offseason result as we could hope for. We knew they'd add a QB. I'm thankful they didn't add a better one.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I hope so. Gets us a comp pick next year. Hope they pay him massive amounts of money and suck as well.
Ah yes, a comp pick we could spend on another Terrell Lewis or Robert Rochelle :zany1:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is about as good an offseason result as we could hope for. We knew they'd add a QB. I'm thankful they didn't add a better one.
Not sure there were any much superior to Darnold honestly. Rest are older back ups really and Baker. I think Shanahan can get the best out of Darnold. I surprised they A) had the cap room to sign a 3rd QB and 2) thought they needed a 3rd QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah yes, a comp pick we could spend on another Terrell Lewis or Robert Rochelle :zany1:
I hope so! :D Actually I was more thinking about some of the good 3rd round picks we've spent. Like Ernest Jones, Burgess (who gave us some good play), D Hendo, Kupp, JJ3, Higbeast was a 4th and others. People like to talk shit but they ignore the good in the process. No GM anywhere is perfect hitting on all picks. But ours built a Super Bowl winner at least.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to mention both Lewis and Rochell picks were high reward picks. If they work out, we hit on much higher round talent. I'm not upset with either of those picks. Rochell still has a chance to be good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.