OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Didn't the new owner hire asshole face?

You act like it would take a long time to hate Asshole Face and want to fire him

I dunno how he got thru the hiring process, but I don’t doubt one could dislike him rather quickly…

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You act like it would take a long time to hate Asshole Face and want to fire him

I dunno how he got thru the hiring process, but I don’t doubt one could dislike him rather quickly…
Honestly knowing the extended time taken to interview these guys I figured that would be fast enough. But yeah I get you :)

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah can't recall exactly how the guy worded it. I was a bit hammered. But he alluded to some inside knowledge. Probably bullshit of course but found it interesting. And if there's truth to it maybe AF found out about that clause and lost his shit with the owner idk.

Either way I don't care for Denver so a dramatic firing would be great entertainment from both ends.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah can't recall exactly how the guy worded it. I was a bit hammered. But he alluded to some inside knowledge. Probably bullshit of course but found it interesting. And if there's truth to it maybe AF found out about that clause and lost his shit with the owner idk.

Either way I don't care for Denver so a dramatic firing would be great entertainment from both ends.
wow OND is on the Radio for the Bronco's now?

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame

Imagine him getting fired - they traded a 1st for him.

You don’t get rid of both Asshole Face and Russ at the same time do you? Net zero for the 3 x 1st rounders the team has spent?

Must be that awesome legal weed in Colorado

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Cook is past his prime. He is better than he showed with the Jets IMO, and he was not really given an opportunity, but I'd rather give Zach Evans a chance or draft another young RB rather than chase a vet like Cook. Cook is also injury prone.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Cook is past his prime. He is better than he showed with the Jets IMO, and he was not really given an opportunity, but I'd rather give Zach Evans a chance or draft another young RB rather than chase a vet like Cook. Cook is also injury prone.
I don’t think anyone is thinking next year here. Cook is about to sign with a team for a playoff run. Maybe us.

If McV didn’t trust Evans a month ago, hard to see him trust him in the playoffs although I’m not betting against the kid in future years.

Playing RB in this offense involves a lot of diagnostic ability in the passing game. Not sure he is there yet.

El Chapo Jr

Legend

videotogif_2024.01.02_18.24.10.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Any chance SF is gonna be in a shitty cap situation next year?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Any chance SF is gonna be in a shitty cap situation next year?
They are projected as a few million over due to contracts for Bosa, Warner, their LT, Deebonehead, and others. They’ll probably use some creativity to keep their window open for another year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
They are projected as a few million over due to contracts for Bosa, Warner, their LT, Deebonehead, and others. They’ll probably use some creativity to keep their window open for another year.
Does Purdy show up without a new deal?

I wouldn’t.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Purdy needs to make bank while he can, you never know what tomorrow may bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.