OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And with Kupp coming back that's going to get even worse. How does he even see the field with Kupp, Puka and Tutu out there?
I've been a huge supporter of the guy but the reality is that his 2021 season, which I thought was the beginning of something special, appears to be an outlier.
There will be no bigger opportunity for him than what he had this year. I was shocked when I saw the snaps. I think Demarcus Robinson can be adequate depth, and/or Johnson/Smith from practice squad

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
images

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Why don’t we make sure Kupp is good to go first? Hammys can be a season long, nagging injury. He could be in one week and out the next.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
how do you do that? how do you determine it's 100%?

That’s a great question. That’s why I don’t consider trading VJ at all because you just don’t know. I suspect the Rams would at least want to wait a few games.
…unless VJ walks into the office and asks to be traded. The Rams have demonstrated lately that they are willing to accommodate players who have served them well. This is a class outfit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how do you do that? how do you determine it's 100%?
I think that's what the coaches and trainers have been doing for several weeks now. Seems they're happy with it as they've activated his 3 week window.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Why don’t we make sure Kupp is good to go first? Hammys can be a season long, nagging injury. He could be in one week and out the next.
Kupp was a full speed participant in practice today

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I want the depth. When we beat the Eagles, I want us to have the depth because we’re going to the playoffs!!!
Agreed. Prior to this season I felt selling made sense because I didn't expect this team to do shit. Figured maybe they'd threaten wildcard at best.

But they probably get more from him on our bench, just in case they need him, then selling him for the ham sammich.

Only thing that would change that is a big losing streak or Van crying about playing time.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
What isn't up with Note...

Groin issue
yeah hoping AJax can start so we can let Boom heal and become the backup at LT. Maybe between these 2 we can get 17 starts at LT without adding a third player to the mix. Hope Stafford can survive.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yeah hoping AJax can start so we can let Boom heal and become the backup at LT. Maybe between these 2 we can get 17 starts at LT without adding a third player to the mix. Hope Stafford can survive.
Both our LT were a did not practice, sounds like the both need to heal. We have a healing race to see who actually gets healthy first and can stay health?

Officially launching the 2024 1st round LT campaign today.

Status
Not open for further replies.