OFFICIAL 2023 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we're going to have a vet ILB coming to camp very soon with the DB being cut there's an open spot, if there wasn't already before. He has played for Raheem before too.

xr7zmu27qxhb1.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think we're going to have a vet ILB coming to camp very soon with the DB being cut there's an open spot, if there wasn't already before. He has played for Raheem before too.

xr7zmu27qxhb1.jpg
Was a disappointment in Atlanta and had regressed each year, but being reunited with Raheem might give him a boost and lord knows, Rams could use a talent upgrade at that position.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

xr7zmu27qxhb1.jpg
I don't know how well he played in Atlanta but he has to better than what we have behind Jones. Sorry but our backups at ILB are trash in my opinion.

Tano

Legend
I don't know how well he played in Atlanta but he has to better than what we have behind Jones. Sorry but our backups at ILB are trash in my opinion.
Yeah Hummell sucks and Rozeboom is just too slow after I saw him running after Higbee in practice

It looked like a cheetah running against a sloth

Being beaten like that he should have faked a hamstring injury

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was a disappointment in Atlanta and had regressed each year, but being reunited with Raheem might give him a boost and lord knows, Rams could use a talent upgrade at that position.

Most of what I read from Atl fans is he wasn't a scheme fit for the new DC but he was a liked player by the fans. For what it's worth.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What better time for a former Cowturd to flop than when the Cheatriots sign him :)

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I think we're going to have a vet ILB coming to camp very soon with the DB being cut there's an open spot, if there wasn't already before.

I also thought Walker could be a Rams' addition but he signed with the Bears. Do think there will be a number of players moving in-and-out in the coming weeks. Believe the Rams only have 88 players right now ... 87 if Hunter Long (PUP list) does not count against the roster.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I also thought Walker could be a Rams' addition but he signed with the Bears. Do think there will be a number of players moving in-and-out in the coming weeks. Believe the Rams only have 88 players right now ... 87 if Hunter Long (PUP list) does not count against the roster.
I have 88 (87 with Hunter Long on PUP) as well.

Would love to see three additions: some meat for the middle of the DL, and Edge rusher and a seasoned, run- stopping ILB.

Not sure we'll see even one of those, but if they are serious about contending this season, that's what they should add.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah! They were higher on the waiver order than us IIRC.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yes, kind of reminds me of our back up QBs last year. Not only are they athletically under whelming, but they are slow to react as well. No anticipation. They make me miss Reeder.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
If the Rams sign anyone before the start of the season, or even in September, I think it would be for the veteran minimum.

That's all they have done thus far ... Brett Rypein, Sony Michel, Demarcus Robinson, Ahkello Witherspoon, Tyler Johnson, Royce Freeman and John Johnson.

Don't feel like that was ever going to be Jadeveon Clowney.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Final cuts might be where Snead makes his moves to bring in vets.

DL and Edge, hopefully.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Final cuts might be where Snead makes his moves to bring in vets.

DL and Edge, hopefully.
As long as it's for an amount that is close to the vet-minimum, I agree.

if they look good through 8-10 weeks, I could see them being more aggressive and creative.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Rams sign anyone before the start of the season, or even in September, I think it would be for the veteran minimum.

That's all they have done thus far ... Brett Rypein, Sony Michel, Demarcus Robinson, Ahkello Witherspoon, Tyler Johnson, Royce Freeman and John Johnson.

Don't feel like that was ever going to be Jadeveon Clowney.
Melvin Ingram, if they sign anyone, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.