OFFICIAL 2023 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mahomes puts ketchup on everything. A-Rod is a diva. Levis eats coffee with mayo and the banana peel on. What can I say? Quarterbacks are weird creatures, and Levis is trying to outweird them all.
Banana peel is fine. Mayo is the most disgusting thing ever created by man and #2 isn't even in the same solar system.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah man. Mayo in your coffee is disgusting. There is something wrong with that dude.

If he slides that's why.

oldnotdead

Legend
Mayo in his coffee? He's definitely not LA compatible. But then again anything but black I have to wonder. If you get good quality coffee you don't need anything. People who need cream and sugar started by drinking bad coffee and think all is that way. If your coffee is bitter and sour it's because it's poor grade or stale. Some grind the bean with the hull on it. If your coffee when ground has light colored bits it's because that is the hull that makes it bitter or sour. C'mon man! Drink it black like a real man!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Chris Simms likes him. He has a good head on his shoulders.

What do you guys think of Dorian Thompson-Robinson of UCLA?

View: https://youtu.be/csPJJr5viKM

View: https://youtu.be/0juH5QjZ2ak

If Simms is endorsing the guy, then I’d stay the hell away from him

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Pro tip. If your at an adult actor party don't eat anything with mayo on it. Trust me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Re: Hooker he seems like one great kid. I'd be fine with the Rams taking a flyer on him. Admittedly it would be a bit annoying, but I could get over it.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Draft will be interesting. Have a feeling it won't go like anyone thinks. Who could have seen the Tutu Atwell pick? No one. Going to be like that this draft again.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Love Hendon! He was the guy I and a few others targeted if Stafford retired. Think whoever gets him will get a gem.
I thought he looked good last year. Not so good vs Georgia but then who does? His defense let him down vs S. Carolina. But I thought I heard something about him getting beat out by a kid at Va. Tech, who then transferred and got beat out by a walk on where he transferred. I could be wrong. They were going over all the QBs in this draft on the radio and I thought that was what I heard. What about at Va Tech?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hendon was outstanding last season, simply outstanding. The problem is the offense Tennessee runs is nothing like an NFL offense, so evaluators are having to project what he will do in a completely different offense. Apparently, the Tennessee offense if very simplistic for a QB and a WR to run. I don't know the exact intricacies/differences, I just continue to hear this issue. The same applies to his WR's who are having to be projected into a completely different offense. It definitely raises some concerns. Add in his age and torn knee and he becomes a very risky 1st round pick IMO.

WestCoastRam

Legend
If 5 QBs go in the 1st it will slightly increase our chances of landing a good player at a position of need. I'm all for it. I would not all be shocked if Levis is the 5th QB taken and much closer to the end of round 1. Possibly a team that's been linked to him early in the draft using a later pick on him than anticipated or a trading back into the 1st round.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hendon was outstanding last season, simply outstanding. The problem is the offense Tennessee runs is nothing like an NFL offense, so evaluators are having to project what he will do in a completely different offense. Apparently, the Tennessee offense if very simplistic for a QB and a WR to run. I don't know the exact intricacies/differences, I just continue to hear this issue. The same applies to his WR's who are having to be projected into a completely different offense. It definitely raises some concerns. Add in his age and torn knee and he becomes a very risky 1st round pick IMO.
Most of these guys are projects though tbh. They have varying degrees of adjustment to the pro style offenses, so with Hooker yeah he will probably need time so you take him and put him on the depth chart and hope it pays off.

Which is why I'm not crazy about such a move but would get over it. It's also why I say go get Corral, because he's logged one year already learning the offense and would be a buy-low target so maybe at some point this season he'd be available if required.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That's the problem. Was it Hooker or the offense? It happens quite often with college QBs. Great athlete playing great in a great offense, suddenly isn't so great in the NFL.