OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Do we get a comp pick for losing 1 OC and 2 Assistant Coaches?

No we don't. It's only if a minority gets a head coaching job. For example, if we promoted Thomas Brown to OC, and he and Morris get poached, we'd get three third round picks spread out over three years, and I think that's the maximum.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Imo the Rams need to resign Miller as their first priority if they want to win more Super Bowls. There is no Plan B.
Yeah. They won’t find that kind of presence in rounds 3-7 of the draft. Terrell Lewis can’t be relied on apparently. Floyd is good but not Von Miller good.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Fowler back on one side and Miller on the other.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Fowler back on one side and Miller on the other.
Floyd sets the edge. Fowler not so much. Floyd's under contract too.
If Von doesn't stay I would consider Fowler for the opposite side.
You could see the synergy with 2 dire pass rush threats.
Note: Jourdan is not dismissing Donald retirement rumours. Yikes!!!
BC

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Floyd carries too much dead money for 2022 to consider this now, although he could become trade bait next year.
jmo.
Totally had a brain fart and forgot about Floyd.

Disregard. Haha.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I’d like to hear the coaches grade on Floyd. My gut says he plays his assignment well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah pass on Fowler unless it's a vet minimum prove it type deal. Not sure we can depend on Obo or Lewis to stay healthy and provide the pass rush needed in case Von doesn't come back.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't see any team offering Von Miller a huge payday at his age. Plus, he likes the Rams, he likes LA, he might be in the super bowl again next year... I just can't see him going away and starting over with a new team again, and I don't believe any team would offer him a lucrative, long-term contract. He's got 2 more years at best. JMHO.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
My one worry with Miller is Denver. Say they make a big QB trade - wouldn’t coming back home to Denver like that be very interesting to Miller?

dang

Legend
I guess the last play-off loss was too stressful for Aaron Rogers, he & Shailene are free agents again :

How surprising. He doesn’t even get along with any of his family and there seems to be about a 2 year limit for any woman being able to deal with this low-hygiene, egomaniacal prick.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I can't see any team offering Von Miller a huge payday at his age. Plus, he likes the Rams, he likes LA, he might be in the super bowl again next year... I just can't see him going away and starting over with a new team again, and I don't believe any team would offer him a lucrative, long-term contract. He's got 2 more years at best. JMHO.
It’s all agent generated I bet. Miller would really have to find a good fit with some studs that can help him flourish. A big part of miller’s success was Donald.

But his agent is looking at it as old Vonn is back! Let’s go get another huge contract and clean up.