OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Mike White would certainly be an improvement on Wolfy, so I'm for that. Not sure how well we might do with him at the helm, but, based on McVays track record, I'd assume he'd be better then he was last year with the Jets, which featured 1 good game really. The rest was kind of a mess. 3 TD (and that was all in one game) and 4 INT with a rating of 75.7. Again though, an improvement on what we had.

I think Baker is going to the team that offers him the most guaranteed $, no matter what. We can't really afford to offer any back up a lot of money, though I think our back up QB is going to be one of the most valuable players on our team. We have zero idea if that spinal contusion can be reagravaited and put Stafford on IR again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fuck that shitter. He's destined for the Browns.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Mike White would certainly be an improvement on Wolfy, so I'm for that. Not sure how well we might do with him at the helm, but, based on McVays track record, I'd assume he'd be better then he was last year with the Jets, which featured 1 good game really. The rest was kind of a mess. 3 TD (and that was all in one game) and 4 INT with a rating of 75.7. Again though, an improvement on what we had.

I think Baker is going to the team that offers him the most guaranteed $, no matter what. We can't really afford to offer any back up a lot of money, though I think our back up QB is going to be one of the most valuable players on our team. We have zero idea if that spinal contusion can be reagravaited and put Stafford on IR again.
I sure hope that there is a QB-needy team that has a ton of salary cap funds to sign Baker big $$$$$. Houston or Las Vegas?

In order to increase the Rams 2024 Compensatory Award selections. If lucky Baker might end up getting us a late 5th rounder.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Irvin lmao. Some things never change. I'll bet he's fun as hell to party with though.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Here is the story on it;

MICHAEL IRVINPULLED FROM NFLN'S SB LVII COVERAGE... After Incident At Hotel With Woman​

Michael Irvin will no longer be one of the faces of NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage this week -- the former Dallas Cowboys star who's turned into a huge TV personality has been pulled from shows following an incident he had with a woman in Arizona on Sunday night.

Irvin told the Dallas Morning News the encounter happened at a hotel in Glendale -- the site of this weekend's SB LVII -- after he had returned to the property following a night out on the town.

Irvin says he spoke with the woman for roughly 45 seconds in the lobby -- and described it all as an almost entirely non-physical interaction.

The woman, though, according to the DMN, launched a complaint about Irvin's actions -- leading to the NFLN pulling him from their coverage on Tuesday.
Irvin says he's been left "perplexed" by it all -- explaining to the outlet it was such an innocuous conversation, he hardly even remembered it.

"When I got back after going out … I came into the lobby, and I talked to somebody," Irvin said. "I talked to this girl. I don't know her, and I talked to her for about 45 seconds."

"We shook hands. Then, I left. … That’s all I know."

He added, "I don’t really recall that conversation, to tell you the truth. We were out drinking. It was just a friendly conversation. ‘What’s up?’ I don’t even know. … I am totally perplexed."

An NFL Network exec confirmed to TMZ Sports Irvin will not be a part of the station's SB coverage this week. But, it remains unclear what the woman alleges Irvin said or did during their meetup -- as Irvin adamantly denied any wrongdoing.

"What law did I break?" Irvin said according to the Dallas Morning News. "There was definitely nothing physical. … That’s honestly all that happened. Nobody was in my room. It was a 45-second conversation in the lobby, a handshake and we left. … I don’t know. I don’t know what this is, and it’s running me crazy."

Irvin had conducted interviews for NFL Network at the Super Bowl's opening night on Monday. It's not yet known if he'll make his other regularly scheduled appearances on ESPN this week.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Here is the story on it;

MICHAEL IRVINPULLED FROM NFLN'S SB LVII COVERAGE... After Incident At Hotel With Woman​

Michael Irvin will no longer be one of the faces of NFL Network's Super Bowl coverage this week -- the former Dallas Cowboys star who's turned into a huge TV personality has been pulled from shows following an incident he had with a woman in Arizona on Sunday night.

Irvin told the Dallas Morning News the encounter happened at a hotel in Glendale -- the site of this weekend's SB LVII -- after he had returned to the property following a night out on the town.

Irvin says he spoke with the woman for roughly 45 seconds in the lobby -- and described it all as an almost entirely non-physical interaction.

The woman, though, according to the DMN, launched a complaint about Irvin's actions -- leading to the NFLN pulling him from their coverage on Tuesday.
Irvin says he's been left "perplexed" by it all -- explaining to the outlet it was such an innocuous conversation, he hardly even remembered it.

"When I got back after going out … I came into the lobby, and I talked to somebody," Irvin said. "I talked to this girl. I don't know her, and I talked to her for about 45 seconds."

"We shook hands. Then, I left. … That’s all I know."

He added, "I don’t really recall that conversation, to tell you the truth. We were out drinking. It was just a friendly conversation. ‘What’s up?’ I don’t even know. … I am totally perplexed."

An NFL Network exec confirmed to TMZ Sports Irvin will not be a part of the station's SB coverage this week. But, it remains unclear what the woman alleges Irvin said or did during their meetup -- as Irvin adamantly denied any wrongdoing.

"What law did I break?" Irvin said according to the Dallas Morning News. "There was definitely nothing physical. … That’s honestly all that happened. Nobody was in my room. It was a 45-second conversation in the lobby, a handshake and we left. … I don’t know. I don’t know what this is, and it’s running me crazy."

Irvin had conducted interviews for NFL Network at the Super Bowl's opening night on Monday. It's not yet known if he'll make his other regularly scheduled appearances on ESPN this week.
Such bullshit, guilty until proven innocent.

I know this is only his side but, what would he have to gain versus a gold digger looking to score against someone she knows has bank.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I know this is only his side but, what would he have to gain versus a gold digger looking to score against someone she knows has bank.
Misogynist!

Tano

Legend

Since he is a well known celebrity (and this goes for all celebrities really), when there is easy access to video footage, they should release footage from the lobby immediately since it impacts the celebrities job status.

If it shows Irvin talking with the woman for 45 seconds and shaking hands and then leaving, then the complaint should be immediately dropped and he be reinstated to the Superbowl.

Just my opinion.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Screw Irvin. I recall he was involved in the same case that Faulk was when the wardrobe woman accused Faulk, Irvin and another person of sexual harassment. Faulk and the other guy got canned but Irvin kept his job. I’d rather listen to Faulk talk football than Marble Mouth Mike.

I hope he’s a goner. I do not like listening to him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw Irvin. I recall he was involved in the same case that Faulk was when the wardrobe woman accused Faulk, Irvin and another person of sexual harassment. Faulk and the other guy got canned but Irvin kept his job. I’d rather listen to Faulk talk football than Marble Mouth Mike.

I hope he’s a goner. I do not like listening to him.
I DO like Steven A Smith wearing that cowboy hat, giving Irvin shyte about the latest Cowboy choke job! lol Almost as much fun as watching Skip getting owned!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The same Michael Thomas that has caught 16 passes since 2020. :oops:

you'd think the team would have known what kind of person he was before paying him the big bucks. total failure on their part.

similar to the rams paying tavon the big bucks without knowing he was gonna cruise once he got paid. he was a completely different player once he got paid.

Tano

Legend
you'd think the team would have known what kind of person he was before paying him the big bucks. total failure on their part.

similar to the rams paying tavon the big bucks without knowing he was gonna cruise once he got paid. he was a completely different player once he got paid.

Yeah Tavon ALWAYS went out of bounds instead of cutting inside for a lot more yardage once he got paid