OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if he invited her up. Of course that would require her to seek recompense for such an unforgivable breach of her feminine dignity.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I believe the rams are or at least should be more concerned about LT. It wasn't til big whit came that helped us transform this franchise with some other obvious moves. So I don't see in what world this team doest desperately seek out a LT.

Noteboom strength was never his best attribute what was was his lateral quickness. With an Achilles injury that will surely be affected if not end his career as a legit starter. Having said that even if he did return to his true unknown form he still wasn't showing he was good enough and it could take half a season to even get to that point.

LT is an urgent need if we are to remain competitive.
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but apparently LT Taylor Lewan is expected to be released. Think he'd be worth a look.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Got it, you don’t care about our judicial system and the standards we have in America.
Our judicial system sucks imo. In 2013 my home and several others in my area were burglarized. Technically it’s considered a home invasion since we were all home. They guy had accidentally left behind evidence that it was him. Name, address, phone number written on the gas can that he was siphoning gas with to fill his car. The police tracked him down and found my stuff in his car, along with my neighbor’s things. They also had footage and evidence of him using one of their stolen credit cards. How much more guilty could he be, right? I forgot to mention that he already served five years in prison for burglary and stole a car and fled the state the day he was sentenced that time.

It took two years to get him to agree to a plea bargain!! All that evidence in his car and they needed a plea bargain? At his sentencing he, once again, fled the courtroom. Big surprise huh? He was caught two years later in New Mexico. He had 13 counts of burglary in two different counties and was out on bail. He was a flight risk and not in county lock up? For two years we would be in the same auditorium watching our kids concerts. His girlfriend even tried to physically fight my wife in the school parking lot while he was out on bail.

So, no I don’t have much faith in our judicial system. There are far too many games that criminals and their lawyers can play to keep them out of prison.

I’ll add that when a drug user on probation, who has been previously accused of harassment gets accused a second time, then he’s likely guilty. Will it be proven that he did it? Not likely. Women get raped and it’s not always proven. But for the sake of the image of the NFL, having a drug user whose been accused twice now of harassment is not a good look. Having a guy on probation is a bad look.

Does Irvin have dirt on Goodell or some owners? Faulk had one harassment charge and no previous time served and he was off the air.

Last edited:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Our judicial system sucks imo. In 2013 my home and several others in my area were burglarized. Technically it’s considered a home invasion since we were all home. They guy had accidentally left behind evidence that it was him. Name, address, phone number written on the gas can that he was siphoning gas with to fill his car. The police tracked him down and found my stuff in his car, along with my neighbor’s things. They also had footage and evidence of him using one of their stolen credit cards. How much more guilty could he be, right? I forgot to mention that he already served five years in prison for burglary and stole a car and fled the state the day he was sentenced that time.

It took two years to get him to agree to a plea bargain!! All that evidence in his car and they needed a plea bargain? At his sentencing he, once again, fled the courtroom. Big surprise huh? He was caught two years later in New Mexico. He had 13 counts of burglary in two different counties and was out on bail. He was a flight risk and not in county lock up? For two years we would be in the same auditorium watching our kids concerts. His girlfriend even tried to physically fight my wife in the school parking lot while he was out on bail.

So, no I don’t have much faith in our judicial system. There are far too many games that criminals and their lawyers can play to keep them out of prison.

I’ll add that when a drug user on probation, who has been previously accused of harassment gets accused a second time, then he’s likely guilty. Will it be proven that he did it? Not likely. Women get raped and it’s not always proven. But for the sake of the image of the NFL, having a drug user whose been accused twice now of harassment is not a good look. Having a guy on probation is a bad look.

Does Irvin have dirt on Goodell or some owners? Faulk had one harassment charge and no previous time served and he was off the air.
Undoubtedly there are problem judges and attorneys that are more worried about criminals than victims.

However, jumping to conclusions about a situation like this isn’t something we want our system to turn into. Gold diggers are scumbags preying on people and should be seeing jail time too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Undoubtedly there are problem judges and attorneys that are more worried about criminals than victims.

However, jumping to conclusions about a situation like this isn’t something we want our system to turn into. Gold diggers are scumbags preying on people and should be seeing jail time too.
I know there are gold diggers out there. I guess my earlier point is that Irvin shouldn’t be on the air anyway. He’s a known criminal.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I'm seeing that the chargers may cut Keenan Allen and Gerald Everett and the Vikings may move on from Dalvin cook

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I wouldn't say love but we did once sign a LT in his 30s that did good for us. Could get him cheap since he's coming off of injury. Just throwing shit out there as usual haha
Lewan has only played 20 games total over the past three seasons. That means he has missed 30 games.

Whitworth played every game in the three seasons prior to joining the Rams.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Lewan has only played 20 games total over the past three seasons. That means he has missed 30 games.

Whitworth played every game in the three seasons prior to joining the Rams.
I honestly only vaguely connected them but I didnt know Lewan was so hurt for the past few seasons until looking into it recently. Unfortunately it may be the type of vet we can afford if we wanted to get a seasoned vet for that position. Not sure we'd go that route tho.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm seeing that the chargers may cut Keenan Allen and Gerald Everett and the Vikings may move on from Dalvin cook
All three have one thing in common, they're all injury prone. After last season I'm going back to the old adage "Your best ability is your availability."
Hard pass...

~ArkyRamsFan~