OFFICIAL 2022 NFL trades, cuts, free agents, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Fitz goin out looking like a Russian mobster. :laugh4:
He should go sign a one day contract with a new team that he never played for and retire since it might be tough for him to decide which one of his former teams he should retire as.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Rams re-sign Travin Howard

Key special teamer is back on the roster
1655301148211.png

By Kenneth Arthur@KennethArthuRS Jun 14, 2022,

The Los Angeles Rams re-signed linebacker and special teamer Travin Howard on Tuesday, bringing him back a week after they let him go.

Howard made two starts at linebacker in 2021, his fourth season in the league, but the vast majority of his work has come on special teams. A seventh round pick in 2018, Howard missed all of that year and the 2020 season with injuries, nullifying the opportunities he would have had to start in that time. Instead, Howard has played in just over 200 career snaps at linebacker but he has totaled 540 special teams snaps over 28 career games.

However, Howard did make two starts in the playoffs last year and he had a total of 111 snaps in three postseason games at linebacker—more than his total number of regular season snaps on defense in 2021. Howard did not see the field for defense in the Super Bowl win over the Bengals, but he did appear in 22 special teams snaps. Howard was one of the heroes of LA’s NFC Championship win over the San Francisco 49ers, recording a key interception with 1:19 remaining to seal the win.

Howard slots in behind Bobby Wagner and Ernest Jones at inside linebacker but regains his position as a special teams leader.

Rams re-sign Travin Howard to 1-year deal​

Jun 14, 2022 at 09:39 AM

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – Linebacker Travin Howard is back in the horns.
The Rams on Tuesday re-signed Howard to a 1-year deal, bringing him back into the fold six days after waiving him.
Howard posted 21 total tackles and his first career interception, plus three pass breakups while starting in two of the 12 games he played. In the playoffs, he made the game-clinching interception in the NFC Championship against the 49ers to send the Rams to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Anxious to see how the Steelers play without Big Ben. They have the Accountant in Mitch Trubisky & their first round pick the T-Rex in Kenny Pickett.
Bengals should run away with the north. They had the best defense last year and added to it and by far have the best QB in the division and the weapons to sustain. Ravens will probably finish second due to mediocre scoring offense. So my question for the Steelers is can they beat the Brownstains to avoid the cellar.

And I will say again that this QB group got shit on a bit more than they should have. Lot of unknowns with them but I think a lot of that is thanks to the COVID impact on the college world. QBs suffer greatly when practices and snaps and time establishing rhythm is fucked up. So I think there's probably going to be two or three guys from this QB class who end up playing at this level and Pickett is probably one of them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You whippersnappers and your twitter! I can't read a single tweet in my Netscape browser...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might have to upgrade from my Tandy TRS-80 someday

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Bengals should run away with the north. They had the best defense last year and added to it and by far have the best QB in the division and the weapons to sustain. Ravens will probably finish second due to mediocre scoring offense. So my question for the Steelers is can they beat the Brownstains to avoid the cellar.

And I will say again that this QB group got shit on a bit more than they should have. Lot of unknowns with them but I think a lot of that is thanks to the COVID impact on the college world. QBs suffer greatly when practices and snaps and time establishing rhythm is fucked up. So I think there's probably going to be two or three guys from this QB class who end up playing at this level and Pickett is probably one of them.
I wouldn’t say run away. I think that division won’t be decided until the last few weeks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I wouldn’t say run away. I think that division won’t be decided until the last few weeks.
That seems like how it's been. But some of the rosters in that division have serious issues. Cincy really stands out there.

It's like the NFC East with the Eagles. It's a division that has been going the Cowboys way of late but the Eagles roster stands out to me this year. Cowboys might give them a run but I suspect that roster strength is going to be felt in the win column.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
That seems like how it's been. But some of the rosters in that division have serious issues. Cincy really stands out there.

It's like the NFC East with the Eagles. It's a division that has been going the Cowboys way of late but the Eagles roster stands out to me this year. Cowboys might give them a run but I suspect that roster strength is going to be felt in the win column.
The Eagles have potential but we’ll have to see if Hurts/Smith take that next step. Lily’s of unknowns with the Eagles. We at least know that Dak can play well during the regular season if healthy.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've heard of this face tweet or tweety twitter thing young folks are on. I'm still sending Western Union Telegrams for my social media.