OFFICIAL 2022 NFL schedule: What we know so far

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
The Wagner signing takes on even more importance now that GB may rely more on a running game. GB and SF - two potential playoff opponents that controlling the run is huge for the D.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
The Wagner signing takes on even more importance now that GB may rely more on a running game. GB and SF - two potential playoff opponents that controlling the run is huge for the D.
Add in we play the Hags twice a year, Whiners twice, and now GB and we have a advantage in 5 games at least with the addition of Wagner.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Christian Watson an FCS receiver? You are joking I hope.

It seems that Green Bay is going to be more of a running team aka Seattle
Agreed that Green Bay took a hit to their passing game. Thing is Rodgers with a good run game, if they can do that, will kill you no matter who is at receiver. Particularly if they have a great defense.

I've always felt like a great defense is a QB's best friend. Still do. So I think this different version of the Packers is going to be interesting to see vs our new version of the Rams. In terms of chasing that home field and all that.

And it would be nice if that damn division would stand up and give the Packers some trouble.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Agreed that Green Bay took a hit to their passing game. Thing is Rodgers with a good run game, if they can do that, will kill you no matter who is at receiver. Particularly if they have a great defense.

I've always felt like a great defense is a QB's best friend. Still do. So I think this different version of the Packers is going to be interesting to see vs our new version of the Rams. In terms of chasing that home field and all that.

And it would be nice if that damn division would stand up and give the Packers some trouble.

Green Bay will be lucky to win that division and if they do they're not getting past the divisional round.

They took a HUGE hit losing Adams and their number 2 guy, scandling. Rodgers will hurt you with the guys they have now but he won't kill you.

Watkins, Cobb and lizard are not going to get it done, and im betting that at least 2 of them miss considerable time. Watkins has suited up for an average of 10 games a year over the last 6 years and Cobb not much better at 11 games per season since 2018.

Of course, they also missed badly on Allen Robinson, right under their noses, leaving them the draft as a final hope for upgrading the position.

The wideout they drafted looks promising even though he had just 48 catches in 2021. Still, I doubt he moves the needle for that group this season.

Rodgers is going to take a significant slide backwards so expect even more eye-rolling drama this fall

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I was wrong about the stupid Cowboys being the home opener.

But the stupid Cowboys get the Sunday Night Opener against Tampa. Gross.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

We’ll see. I think the Packers take a step back. They may make the playoffs but I don’t think they’ll lead the league in wins.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’ll see. I think the Packers take a step back. They may make the playoffs but I don’t think they’ll lead the league in wins.
I think they will take a step back too, in their pass game. But not fully comfortable writing them off as a primary threat for us just yet because they might improve elsewhere.

It's sort of like the Rams. Our pass rush is going to be way easier to deal with now that Von's gone. But the secondary will be better this year and we'll be tougher to run on so probably more third and longs.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF… early bye, both 49ers games before week 8, and the crummy Seahawks to finish the season. Hardest schedule made worse by the NFL schedulers! What did they use Yahoo’s football scheduler to make it?

11-6 is my guess Go Rams!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams just need to wrap that top seed early and trot out third stringers so Pete can have his hollow victory before his offseason.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they will take a step back too, in their pass game. But not fully comfortable writing them off as a primary threat for us just yet because they might improve elsewhere.

It's sort of like the Rams. Our pass rush is going to be way easier to deal with now that Von's gone. But the secondary will be better this year and we'll be tougher to run on so probably more third and longs.
If losing Adams is like losing Miller, then signing Wagner is like the Packers trading for Travis Kelce to offset the loss. The Rams have one of the best run stoppers in the league to counter Green Bays move to a more run centric team. Plus you have Seattle and San Francisco, who like to run first. The Packers will always be a threat as long as they have Rodgers, but some of his teeth are pulled.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
WTF… early bye, both 49ers games before week 8, and the crummy Seahawks to finish the season. Hardest schedule made worse by the NFL schedulers! What did they use Yahoo’s football scheduler to make it?

11-6 is my guess Go Rams!!!!

The upside is an extra Home Game.The hope is to win early,because if not the schedule does not help matters.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

All I know is GB road 4 years plus in a row.Thankful the 9ers won last year.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Christian Watson an FCS receiver? You are joking I hope.

It seems that Green Bay is going to be more of a running team aka Seattle
There is a big big difference between a FCS WR making an impact in the NFL than a other positions like QB and the dumb ass idea to draft someone like Trey Lance.

Obviously it’s not a guarantee Watson will tear it up but looking from history of former picks by the Pack, having Arod as their QB, and an offensive minded coach I see Watson having a good first year in the NFL.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of whining going on in this thread.

We are the fucking world champions, we don't need a scheduler to help us, every fucker else does!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
?

Don't understand.

Rams have traveled to Green Bay for a regular season game just one time since McVay was hired.

1/16/20. Loss 32-18
11/28. Loss. 36-28

I stand to be corrected,just seems like
a lot more .Then again maybe I got my Bay’s mixed up.