OFFICIAL 2022 NFL schedule: What we know so far

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Green Bay will be lucky to win that division and if they do they're not getting past the divisional round.

They took a HUGE hit losing Adams and their number 2 guy, scandling. Rodgers will hurt you with the guys they have now but he won't kill you.

Watkins, Cobb and lizard are not going to get it done, and im betting that at least 2 of them miss considerable time. Watkins has suited up for an average of 10 games a year over the last 6 years and Cobb not much better at 11 games per season since 2018.

Of course, they also missed badly on Allen Robinson, right under their noses, leaving them the draft as a final hope for upgrading the position.

The wideout they drafted looks promising even though he had just 48 catches in 2021. Still, I doubt he moves the needle for that group this season.

Rodgers is going to take a significant slide backwards so expect even more eye-rolling drama this fall

I’ll still keep saying OBJ will be a Packer.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I like that the Rams get, essentially, 10 home games.

I don't like opening against the Bills. That team is primed and will be playing with a chip on its shoulder and picked up Von. I just think there's a chance the Rams intensity isn't quite what the Bills is in that first week.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Packers aren't that smart and I mean to beat out the rams with a better offer.
Maybe,but he would fit perfect in there offense.I liked the relationship he had with Matt Lafleur is the only reason I say that as well.