OFFICIAL 2022 NFL schedule: What we know so far

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Really??

Didn't we face Seattle in Seattle either the last week or the second to last week of the year 7 out of 10 times from 2010 thru 2019

That is bullshit that we have to do that again
Yes way too many times. With them never ending at our house to end the season.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks like the schedule maker had a bad day and took it out on the Rams. Would be great for us to play against the Pack when they weren't assured a cold weather advantage.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
As per fucking usual we play in Green Bay.

In late December.

If this doesn’t smell like a give me game for Arod I don’t know what does.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Don’t forget we have Allen Robinson who played in Chicago, and knows how to handle the cold.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Who will Rodgers throw to?

Their draft was not impressive. The 49ers defense stuffed the Packers offense in January. Maybe Green Bay was not as good as their ranking. Losing their best weapon won't make them better.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rams at GB could be a big decider for Home Field Advantage…

Ramon Ram

Starter
MJD predicting season opener. You would think he would be dialed into our home and away games lol.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Maurice Jones-Drew
The Rams have the hardest strength of schedule this upcoming season, as their opponents' combined 2021 record was 164-125. That means that there are almost too many good choices to kick off the season, and I'll tell you right now that I'm torn. Between the 49ers and the Bucs.

The 49ers coming back to SoFi Stadium about eight months after we saw them crumble down the stretch in the NFC title game would make for a potential revenge game. (Somehow, I don't think a Week 1 win will be as great as a Super Bowl berth, but still.) Then there are the Bucs, who still have Tom Brady and were also bounced in the playoffs -- this time in the Divisional Round -- by, you guessed it, the Rams. Brady vs. the Rams is made for prime time.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Who will Rodgers throw to?

Their draft was not impressive. The 49ers defense stuffed the Packers offense in January. Maybe Green Bay was not as good as their ranking. Losing their best weapon won't make them better.
Christian Watson! Dude is going to light it up!

They got two legit ass defenders to. Going to be alot tougher this year.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm just breathlessly awaiting the announcement of our home games. As soon as that is done I get to figure out if I can go see 1 or 2 games with the family this year! The key for me is bringing to a game that we almost assuredly will win (i.e. the Jags game last year that I took my son to his first game). I'll tell you what, it has converted him to a Rams fan, and I'll take that all damn day. Now, taking the wife and son this year and I have it down to these games: Hags, Panthers, Falcons. Honestly, those are our only real gimme home games IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Christian Watson! Dude is going to light it up!

They got two legit ass defenders to. Going to be alot tougher this year.
Christian Watson an FCS receiver? You are joking I hope.

It seems that Green Bay is going to be more of a running team aka Seattle