OFFICIAL 2022 NFL memes and other funny stuff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That Russ fire one had me dying, with him doing the hype thing oh dear God. :laugh4:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I expected Wilson to do well in Denver, and maybe he will. But geez, he’s been shaky.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I expected Wilson to do well in Denver, and maybe he will. But geez, he’s been shaky.
I'm not surprised. Told my best friend who's a Cowboys fan that Denver overpaid. I haven't been impressed with him the last few years we played him

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm not surprised. Told my best friend who's a Cowboys fan that Denver overpaid. I haven't been impressed with him the last few years we played him

Trying to fit Russ into a new system is a mistake. Hackett is a Hack. The offense should be more designed around Russ’s strengths. If his best abilities -long ball, scrambling, and improvising are no longer strengths of his then Denver is screwed. But they should find out if they are before trying to turn him into something he’s not.

Hackett was a very poor choice to be Head Coach.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Trying to fit Russ into a new system is a mistake. Hackett is a Hack. The offense should be more designed around Russ’s strengths. If his best abilities -long ball, scrambling, and improvising are no longer strengths of his then Denver is screwed. But they should find out if they are before trying to turn him into something he’s not.

Hackett was a very poor choice to be Head Coach.
Agree completely!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've come to the conclusion that all these players trying to make fashion statements are gay. No straight man gives a fuck about fashion or making any statement about it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Anybody know what's actually happening here? That trainer isn't actually beating him off mid game, but I can't figure out what else he could be doing.
My guess would be cramping quad or groin muscle that trainer is trying to loosen up for him. But I’d think it’d be easier to do if he was laying on a table and wouldn’t need his pants half down his ass lol. But I’m no expert.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Anybody know what's actually happening here? That trainer isn't actually beating him off mid game, but I can't figure out what else he could be doing.

Really disappointed that the Giants are doing that kind of shit on the sidelines-I thought the only team that did that was the Niners!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
EmiSLXV.png