OFFICIAL 2022 NFL coaching carousel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Looking more and more like the Rams will get Morris one more year.
Good...If they have a great yr next yr, and I think they will be better next yr if they are relatively healthy at the key spots, then Morris will likely get a job next yr. There will be extreme pressure to hire more minority coaches and if we do well, he is a no brainer. Then we get some much needed picks.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Florio thinking McVay might hang it up if he wins the Superbowl is way off in my opinion. I guess anything is possible but I think this is still the tip of the iceberg for Sean.
Just Florio proving again that he is a complete idiot. As if further proof were needed.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
49ers are getting 2 picks for McDaniels leaving? I thought he was white

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Without a good running game and good blocking, McDonald will be wasted in Miami. The curse of John Ross strikes again.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am glad for Lovie but I am also sad for Lovie. Texans job is shit with that retard in the front office.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LOL Miami hires a black guy that looks white. Kind of odd after the lawsuit. I have to wonder about McDonald's judgement. Miami could be a career wrecker. I guess its nice to make a few million a year though.
Yeah he's much less threatening than Flores. Looks like a sulky teenager to me. :laugh4:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
LOL Miami hires a black guy that looks white. Kind of odd after the lawsuit. I have to wonder about McDonald's judgement. Miami could be a career wrecker. I guess its nice to make a few million a year though.
He's half black, but what's odd is it tough to find information about his mother's ethnicity, not that it matters, but why all he secrecy?