49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
"Cooper Kupp was asked if he wants to be the highest paid WR in the league and he said that's not the approach he is going to take. "I'm not trying to beat anybody.I'm not trying to compare myself to anyone else"

It's going to be annoying as hell if when he signs his extension he gives the Rams a discount."

Praise God, it is a great time to be a Rams fan!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
69er fans already be trippin’. Biggest POS fanbase in the NFL. This should send them over the edge if they lose Deebo.
At least it will bring them back to earth. They can be delusional. They thought Jimmy Crapollo was the next GOAT a couple years ago. They think Trey Lance is the next Mahomes and Allen combined.

After 5 straight winning seasons for the Rams and a championship, their still clinging to "The Rams are mortgaging the future". Nevermind the Rams still look to be Superbowl caliber for at least another few years.

One guy referred to the Rams as clueless when it comes to the salary cap. Naturally I just posted a picture there with the Ram celebrating the championship. :laugh4:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Deebos brother needs to stay in his lane. It’s never a good sign when relatives start stirring up shit on social media.
Shut the hell up. It's a great sign. He needs to get as much media time as possible. In fact, I think he should have a direct line to Lynch and force the whiners to channel all communications through him. He's sure to get the best deal for "them".

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Thank God. We might actually be able to beat them consistently now.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
9ers gonna 9er

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
They are losing it on SF boards. Most seem to be tired of the Deeva side of Deebo.

:laugh4:
1650477399772.png

MachS

Hall of Fame

Texans said the same thing with Watson. Whether or not you side with Deebo, holding players hostage isn't really a good way to do business. The player can just hold out indefinitely and the team can lose leverage in trade talks little by little. He's going to get a monster contract, the biggest one of his pro career likely so it would be worth it for him to sit out and lose money if he really wants out of SF. Plus the fans start turning on the front office and shit gets ugly. We've seen the trend grow in the NFL the last few years as it's started to mirror the NBA - star players have a ton of power now and can dictate a lot.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Which other team would utilize him as well as Shanahan does?
Maybe GB with LaFleur running a Shanahan-like system. But why on earth would SF trade him to a team they've dominated in the playoffs when they've met over the last 10 years...