49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His "agent" is an idiot. I would have told them 30 million -lol. He can always come down.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am not a fan of Deebo the man. He’s still under contract. Honor it. Collect your money when you become a free agent like most players do.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Still can't stand Deebo. He can go play for the crappy Jets for all I care. Or the crappy new USFL. But anyone who sends death threats at any time is a loser.

Ram65

Legend
It has to be hard to give Debo a big guaranteed contract when it's like half his game is as a running back. A lot of his passes are short routes. Glad it's a Whiners problem. This is the last year of his contract. A 3-4 year extension sounds reasonable in $21M range. He may price himself out of the Whiners.

Deebo Samuel Eyeing $25MM Per Year?

The 49ers have major extensions looming for their top two picks in the 2019 draft. The second of those selections, Deebo …
www.profootballrumors.com
www.profootballrumors.com
An average at or near $25MM-per-season would also fall in line with what had recently been reported Samuel’s next contract would look like. Anything above $21MM would rank him ahead of other recently re-signed receivers D.J. Moore, Chris Godwin and Mike Williams.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Don't know about anyone else but Bobby Wagner should make Deebo's life rough against the Rams and I'm so happy that the Rams got to drink his whiny tears after the Rams won the NFC championship game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know about anyone else but Bobby Wagner should make Deebo's life rough against the Rams and I'm so happy that the Rams got to drink his whiny tears after the Rams won the NFC championship game.

Obj - I need to savour those tears up close and personal.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That hit from Scott made Deebo reevaluate his financial security. :laugh4:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Pete Davidson was getting death threats over his relationships. The world is a mess.
Yeah but Pete was banging Kim Kardashian, so death threats were a reasonable trade-off.

Deebo only had Jimmy G. Good-looking-guy but it's not quite the same thing.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah but Pete was banging Kim Kardashian, so death threats were a reasonable trade-off.

Deebo only had Jimmy G. Good-looking-guy but it's not quite the same thing.
Screw the Kardashian skank he wa banging Kate Beckinsale that's the pinnacle.