49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
no quotes in the article. just reportedlys. who you gonna believe?
When Lance played last season, you could see the game was too fast for him. He had a BAD case of deer in headlights… First read not there? Run!

Tack on top of that comments about his overall readiness, accuracy issues, and the fact JG is still on the roster…

I think the coach quote is coach speak. They have no choice but to pump his confidence and see what happens.

49’ers are screwed.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
It’s interesting. I know a kid that practices so well that he looks like he’s a future MLB player. But come game time he isn’t very good. I wonder if they ignored the limited game film and projected him based on workouts.
As good as you can be in practice, you have to play games to really know if it translates.
Trey has just not played much at all. College or pro.
It is such a huge leap of faith that he will be able to put it together come game time.

Trey Lance seems like a Rams type decision in the dark years.
Glad that the 9ers have to figure it out and not the Rams.

Outside QB, the 9ers have a SB roster. The decision to push all the chips on the table for Trey may be a regret that 9ers have for years and years

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If there's any question at all right now when it's fucking underwear and running routes vs air it's a bad sign.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deebo is unlikely to accept what Kupp accepted. I think his mind is on that hit he took from Scott. Seriously a hit like that can make you realize the risk you're taking with all that underneath and backfield shit they have him do.

He's going to want to top those guys for sure. So this should be fun.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Deebo is unlikely to accept what Kupp accepted. I think his mind is on that hit he took from Scott. Seriously a hit like that can make you realize the risk you're taking with all that underneath and backfield shit they have him do.

Yep - and Bosa will want north of ADs new contract

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I pissed off some whiner fans I know and some I'm related to by pointing out the best thing with these two extensions is they cost them more for Bosa and Deebo now :D

Fuck em

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

While arguing at the same time how he doesn’t want to be used as a Running Back. More money for doing less.

Get this done, Whiners. Pay the man!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think Deebo deserves nothing short of $40M/yr, fully guaranteed.

And Bosa... he deserves to be the highest paid player in the entire NFL...

Oh, and I think they need to extend Trey Lance now... can't be too careful these days...

What? *stares innocently* I just want what's best for them... *snickers evilly*

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Deebo is unlikely to accept what Kupp accepted.

And the delicious irony is that Deebo, as a pure WR, can't do nearly as much as Kupp can do. What makes Deebo special is doing the stuff he doesn't want to do. A team would be stupid to pay Deebo the same amount as Kupp to just be a WR and dispense with the backfield stuff. So basically Deebo is going to ask for more money to provide less value.

How do you like that, 49ers?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This really is the greatest offseason ever. :horns::laugh1::horns:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So Pete Shrager recently reported that Lance is suddenly progressing over the last few weeks and the Niners are getting excited. I've been on the record for not being a Shrager fan and I'm calling BS on his report until I here more reliable sources like Rappaport or Schefter saying the same thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

San Francisco 49ers’ Deebo Samuel still wants trade despite attending minicamp​

San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel attended mandatory minicamp, seemingly putting NFL trade rumors to rest about the All-Pro talent. The 49ers needed their best offensive weapon to help quarterback Trey Lance prepare for the 2022 season and he was there.

On the surface, it would seem to suggest that any issues between Samuel and the 49ers’ organization were put in the rearview mirror. Following trade demands in the spring, San Francisco would have the skeleton key of Kyle Shanahan’s offense.

However, not everything is back to normal. While the 49ers excused Jimmy Garoppolo from mandatory minicamp as he gets healthy amid trade talks, the same offer wasn’t made for Samuel. It’s the only reason he is with San Francisco right now.

Yahoo Sports’ NFL insider Charles Robinson said on the You Pod to Win the Game podcast that Samuel still wants the 49ers to trade him. While the All-Pro isn’t skipping mandatory minicamp nor training camp, his desire to leave San Francisco remains.

“The reality is it’s not resolved. Just because he showed up doesn’t mean anything. Right now, so people understand this, he still wants to be traded. He just showed up because he doesn’t want to be fined, but nothing has changed. He wants to be traded.”

NFL insider Charles Robinson on the latest with Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

San Francisco 49ers’ Deebo Samuel still wants trade despite attending minicamp​

San Francisco 49ers receiver Deebo Samuel attended mandatory minicamp, seemingly putting NFL trade rumors to rest about the All-Pro talent. The 49ers needed their best offensive weapon to help quarterback Trey Lance prepare for the 2022 season and he was there.

On the surface, it would seem to suggest that any issues between Samuel and the 49ers’ organization were put in the rearview mirror. Following trade demands in the spring, San Francisco would have the skeleton key of Kyle Shanahan’s offense.

However, not everything is back to normal. While the 49ers excused Jimmy Garoppolo from mandatory minicamp as he gets healthy amid trade talks, the same offer wasn’t made for Samuel. It’s the only reason he is with San Francisco right now.

Yahoo Sports’ NFL insider Charles Robinson said on the You Pod to Win the Game podcast that Samuel still wants the 49ers to trade him. While the All-Pro isn’t skipping mandatory minicamp nor training camp, his desire to leave San Francisco remains.

“The reality is it’s not resolved. Just because he showed up doesn’t mean anything. Right now, so people understand this, he still wants to be traded. He just showed up because he doesn’t want to be fined, but nothing has changed. He wants to be traded.”

NFL insider Charles Robinson on the latest with Deebo Samuel, San Francisco 49ers
Got to love the drama in SF. :laugh4:

dang

Legend
Deebo wants out. G-string told don’t worry about joining minicamp - we don’t want you anyways. Lighter in the OL and RB rooms. Lance at least a year away from being serviceable. Bozo likely wants top defensive player $$. Good times for a 69er hater.