49'ers 2022/23 San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Depending upon how the QB-position plays out (HUGE factor), the Niners are going to be tough.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So he retired and I guess agreed on this so they don't come after any signing bonus
Yeah the thinking is he'll retire his bonuses due was changed to a $500k roster bonus he'll get paid then leave. Which I believe leaves them with a 2016 udfa backup and a 2022 udfa to compete for the center position.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Yeah the thinking is he'll retire his bonuses due was changed to a $500k roster bonus he'll get paid then leave. Which I believe leaves them with a 2016 udfa backup and a 2022 udfa to compete for the center position.
They definitely need to look at bringing someone in but not sure what's available at the center position

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm seeing a Niner fan who's trustworthy and smart saying their RG Brunskill will likely kick in to center but that makes their guards a major question mark both of them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm seeing a Niner fan who's trustworthy and smart saying their RG Brunskill will likely kick in to center but that makes their guards a major question mark both of them.
They took big hits to that interior man. Losing 75 to the Jets was an enormous loss for them. That's the dude who played so well vs Donald that you'll see him line up 3T opposite side on key downs vs them. So Mack retiring on top of that is a bonus.

Hopefully AD will sign soon so he can take full advantage of that shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They took big hits to that interior man. Losing 75 to the Jets was an enormous loss for them. That's the dude who played so well vs Donald that you'll see him line up 3T opposite side on key downs vs them. So Mack retiring on top of that is a bonus.

Hopefully AD will sign soon so he can take full advantage of that shit.
Yeah Niner fans are not happy about the interior of the OL because even that guy moving from RG to Center in their minds isn't stellar. Two good tackles and question marks in between.