OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Max Pircher article.

He's twenty-one years old, 6'7", 300 lbs., and his frame looks like he could easily pack on twenty more pounds. I'd love to see him on the practice squad (There's a loophole that allows international players to be eligible for an extra spot on the practice squad, albeit unable to be called up for the year.), and you can never have too many offensive linemen.

nighttrain

Legend
Max Pircher article.

He's twenty-one years old, 6'7", 300 lbs., and his frame looks like he could easily pack on twenty more pounds. I'd love to see him on the practice squad (There's a loophole that allows international players to be eligible for an extra spot on the practice squad, albeit unable to be called up for the year.), and you can never have too many offensive linemen.
extremely fit locking 300 lber, looks almost thin
train

dang

Legend
McSnead. Are you cooking up anything? FA is still open and the Rams need a CB. They could also use some help at LB/Edge.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Max Pircher article.

In all seriousness, it WOULD be a cool story if he made the team.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Here is my post June 1st dream FA signings to shore up the team:
G - Larry Warford - he makes way too much sense. We could sign him before June 1st also, would immediately improve our line
CB - Nelson (unless too spendy), Brian Poole - Immediate starter and upgrade at slot
Edge - Melvin Ingram - Immediate upgrade and starter at edge

No idea if we could afford these guys or if they'd be willing to chase a ring and sign a one year team friendly deal, but, man would our team look vastly better with them on it.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have three spots left on the roster, so there is still some room for free agents ...

dang

Legend
There’s no way Snead is satisfied with getting less than 10 Draft picks. you know he is itching to do some more wheeling and dealing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What I don't get is if he is like any other practice squad player and can be called up. I assume so but a couple of things I read made it look like he is PS only. I also wonder if he can be signed off our PS roster. I don't expect it but I don't know much about this stuff

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
What I don't get is if he is like any other practice squad player and can be called up. I assume so but a couple of things I read made it look like he is PS only. I also wonder if he can be signed off our PS roster. I don't expect it but I don't know much about this stuff

My assumption would be that all the rules that apply for any player on our practice squad remains intact. I'm guessing that 3 or 5 player PS rule that was instituted last year due to Covid which allows us to keep a few guys designated as untouchable from other teams nabbing is also still in effect as I haven't yet heard about it being lifted. jmo.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Could be, but as a 6'2", 227lbs. Edge, I think he gets run over by guys he'll be expected to block. jmo.
I read that he had 27.5 sacks in his college career. Undrafted free agent in 2020. Signed with Baltimore. Then signed with Jets three months ago before being released.

Figure he is end-of-roster competition with Chris Garrett, Justin Lawler and Max Roberts for a 5th Edge player (should they carry five), or a spot on the Practice Squad.