OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be good with adding Hurst. I'd also like to see them add Poole for the slot. Things would look a little better and we could still draft a corner if they wanted to.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What in the world are the Raiders doing? Hurst is very quality and on a cheap deal. DO IT RAMS!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Might as well take a flyer on Arden Key as well. He's underperformed and I wasn't high on him going into that draft anyways but can't hurt at a vet minimum.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I fail to see how those two are "head cases".
I'd call OBJ a head case for sure but not Baker, he was just goofy coming out of college and has seemed to calm down the last year or two.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We should go after Maurice Hurst.
I'd be good with adding Hurst. I'd also like to see them add Poole for the slot. Things would look a little better and we could still draft a corner if they wanted to.

Agreed. I’d love some veteran presence plus holes filled to avoid forcing picks by position on day two of the draft.

Poole would be good insurance in case a rookie is struggling to adapt early on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this was a guy linked to us and some of us were interested in a late round flyer on him but from what was thought to be a 1st round lock pick at OT to retired in what 2 years due to injuries? Best of luck to him and hope he got himself a degree in college.

Psycho_X

Legend
I know this was a guy linked to us and some of us were interested in a late round flyer on him but from what was thought to be a 1st round lock pick at OT to retired in what 2 years due to injuries? Best of luck to him and hope he got himself a degree in college.

Ouch, bummer for him. Must have had some serious back issues.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd call OBJ a head case for sure but not Baker, he was just goofy coming out of college and has seemed to calm down the last year or two.

What has OBJ done to make him a headcase? We barely hear anything from him or any news about him these days.

He is overrated AF tho. Basically the Jadaveon Clowney of WRs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What has OBJ done to make him a headcase? We barely hear anything from him or any news about him these days.

He is overrated AF tho. Basically the Jadaveon Clowney of WRs.
OBJ has done a hell of a lot more on the field than Clowney has. Those first three years in the league are better than the entirety of Clowneys career. And yes he's been fairly quiet the last year or two but he's done enough in the past to earn the diva or headcase label. He may shed it but he's earned it for now.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We don't hear much about OBJ because he rarely makes a splash anymore. He only played 7 games last year, and he's averaged around 4 TD's per year for the last 4 years. This guy got paid for 3 great years, and really hasn't produced since. And yes, he's a diva.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What has OBJ done to make him a headcase?

he proposed to a kicking net.

when a player is that much into himself and making the news for other things than his play on the field he's not helping the team.

didn't his career nosedive around that time?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
he proposed to a kicking net.

He we weed like a dog on TV after scoring a touchdown, he smoked cigars and handed out alcohol and money to LSU players in their locker room(again on TV) when they won the championship, he...