OFFICIAL 2021 Free agency, cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Something’s gotta change at ILB. Play more pure 3-4 or get a stronger run stuffer. Something though.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's been bad and lost his job twice this year once to Parsons and again when they moved Parsons plus they have another young guy on IR coming back so he just became like 5th on their ILB depth chart. Also his 2022 salary is guaranteed against injury so this is a preemptive strike against that. Rumor is they tried to trade him and struck out.

View: https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1445563079396192263

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He's been bad and lost his job twice this year once to Parsons and again when they moved Parsons plus they have another young guy on IR coming back so he just became like 5th on their ILB depth chart. Also his 2022 salary is guaranteed against injury so this is a preemptive strike against that. Rumor is they tried to trade him and struck out.

View: https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1445563079396192263

Can he audible out of soft cover 2 and into something more useful? If not, then pass.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Not sure. Didn't @Rynie say he was useless in coverage?

Jaylon Smith is useless in EVERYTHING. The dude gets fooled all the time, constantly hits the wrong gaps, is SUPER SLOW, and easily the least self-aware person on Earth. He'll celebrate with his stupid "swipe" when we're down 20 points, runs and jumps onto a pile to act like he just did something, and the dude even compared himself to Lebron and Jordan. My best friend works for the Cowboys, and he said Jaylon cared more about his business meetings- that Jerry allowed him to conduct at the Star- than actual football practice. I've never hated a Cowboys player so much in my life. When I heard they cut him, I was elated. He should have never been drafted (he didn't even play his 1st year), and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have gotten that contract extension. It's promising that Jerry actually let him go, because he fell in love with Jaylon's feel-good story. I hope he ends up in the East just so we can clown him.

…..

Legend
Ok confirmed then.

Anytime someone pays millions for a Player to gather his belongings and leave the premisis, its a bad sign and theres red flags waving all over this guy.

dang

Legend
Jaylon Smith is useless in EVERYTHING. The dude gets fooled all the time, constantly hits the wrong gaps, is SUPER SLOW, and easily the least self-aware person on Earth. He'll celebrate with his stupid "swipe" when we're down 20 points, runs and jumps onto a pile to act like he just did something, and the dude even compared himself to Lebron and Jordan. My best friend works for the Cowboys, and he said Jaylon cared more about his business meetings- that Jerry allowed him to conduct at the Star- than actual football practice. I've never hated a Cowboys player so much in my life. When I heard they cut him, I was elated. He should have never been drafted (he didn't even play his 1st year), and he DEFINITELY shouldn't have gotten that contract extension. It's promising that Jerry actually let him go, because he fell in love with Jaylon's feel-good story. I hope he ends up in the East just so we can clown him.
I think we have that covered with our current ILB corp. We need a tackling machine!!!