2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thought they were shopping Curtis. And their O-line and tight ends are bad.
They had teams calling about him is what I heard it's hard to tell with the smoke around this time of year. I like Moton at RT and they added Paradis but they have Okung at LT who I don't think is very good at all anymore and their guards are question marks to me. Their TE could be sneaky decent I like Thomas and lets not forget Rams legend Temmarick Hemmingway.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
They had teams calling about him is what I heard it's hard to tell with the smoke around this time of year. I like Moton at RT and they added Paradis but they have Okung at LT who I don't think is very good at all anymore and their guards are question marks to me. Their TE could be sneaky decent I like Thomas and lets not forget Rams legend Temmarick Hemmingway.

How is Hemingway still in the league? And I say this as a girl who used to be high on Hemingway.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Taking awhile. Trying to trade down? /s

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just want to point out Summer is next.

giphy.gif
I’m thinkin’ her tattoo artist had his hands on her breast more than any boyfriend....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am glad our Oline is outstanding....couldn’t be better it seems....

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Do you think we can draft a OL here that has a chance to make the team? I don't.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've got to stop paying attention to these things. It just makes me feel like I have no idea ...

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
LB Johnston has sideline-to-sideline speed in the game tape I saw. Not sure he is any better than what the Rams already have, but he can run and tackle.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
To say that Johnston is injury-prone is to say that Everest is tall. He's had so, so many injuries. Would've preferred Bachie.