2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
There is a tackle out there whose last name is Throckmorton.

I want the Rams to pick him so I can get a jersey before he is cut.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only way I could see him playing is with some development, and weight gain, in a hybrid, Mark Baron type role. It’s a stretch though. Below average speed as a Safety. 4.67. Good jumping/explosion numbers.
And he'll be depth behind our starters and have a chance to compete on special teams. What almost every 6th or 7th round pick in the league is doing. There are always exceptions but by and large that's what happens with these last 70ish picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am very proud of everybody though! I really thought by now there would be threads calling for Snead and McVay to be fired or something. This is an upgrade so far it's just in the draft threads and the individual pick threads :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am very proud of everybody though! I really thought by now there would be threads calling for Snead and McVay to be fired or something. This is an upgrade so far it's just in the draft threads and the individual pick threads :)

To be fair, I never said that they should be fired. I just trashed the picks. :p

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not that they care about my feelings, but a lot can be forgiven if they somehow get a few of Joe Bachie, Lavert Hill, Darrell Williams, Trey Adams, David Woodward and Calvin Throckmorton here.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Every year the draft is like groundhogs day.
The movie I mean.

It's as if nobody remembers how this always goes.
The team has its own ideas, picks differently than expected, the fans are critical, they learn about the players, start to see the thinking, camp comes, some players surprise, some disappoint, overall they produce, the Rams have a good season and Snead and McVay are good at their jobs.

That's always how this goes.
Yep. And somehow it's fun as hell too. Especially this year.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Bachie, Woodward, and Williams, please?

Memento

Name
Jemma
Holy fuck, the Cardinals got Eno Benjamin. That's an excellent pick for them...

Memento

Name
Jemma
And...the Ravens got Geno Stone.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I might be missing someone, but I’m not banging the table for anyone. How bout you guys, anyone you really want?

Dont have to jinx it, just say yes, and then tell us later. Lol.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I might be missing someone, but I’m not banging the table for anyone. How bout you guys, anyone you really want?

Dont have to jinx it, just say yes, and then tell us later. Lol.
Joe Bachie, Lavert Hill, Darrell Williams, Trey Adams, David Woodward and Calvin Throckmorton