2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We actually needed a TE and they must have had this guy rated highly. Its especially going to be important next year when we likely lose Everett. That will give Hopkins time to develop hopefully. Don't hate it, don't love it.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
'His route running skills are advanced and he has excellent ball skills... Hopkins does have the upside to start in the NFL and at a minimum should be a quality No. 2 option that thrives in 12 personnel sets'

He is the son of 13 year NFL starter, Tennessee Titans offensive lineman Brad Hopkins

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
And just remember, everyone else is passing on Biadaiz also. His medicals are probably worse then we know.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams ignoring OL. Huge mistake IMHO. Didn't really need another TE and could have added compition at C with Harris or Biadacz

Kevin

Pro Bowler
We actually needed a TE and they must have had this guy rated highly. Its especially going to be important next year when we likely lose Everett. That will give Hopkins time to develop hopefully. Don't hate it, don't love it.
Yeah, we are unlikely to give a big second contract to Everett after signing Higbee.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hope every offensive player the Rams have chosen thus far know that they are also going to be playing on the OL. Well I hope we draft a boat load of OL dwellers in the 7th

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm not too upset here or anything. But I think this pick was probably a guy who vibed really well with McVay. He's prone to that IMO, like his FB pick a couple years back. It's all good.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anthony Gordon perhaps. I don't like Fromm at all, his ball on deep outs looks like a fuckin frisbee lol.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ehh, I'm not gonna stress over it.
Me either. Just calling it what it is. I will say if you look at his history he's a basketball guy so maybe there's some development possible year to year. It's the 4th round so whatever not too worried about it.