2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Hahhahahahahahahahhahahah

Holy Shit

I said we wouldn’t pick an offensive lineman - but it was a sardonic joke

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Hmmm a TE? Honestly don't know much about him. Probably preparing for Everett to be gone. Bummed about who we passed up here.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, Hopkins a good blocker I assume????????

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
25 years, I've been watching this team and I've never been so thunder fucked confused about what i thought i knew. A fuckin TE? Lmmfao

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I don't get it either. Prior to 2017 we were a 7 9 team at best - never better unless you think 7 8 1 is better.

2 of the 3 years a playoff team - superbowl in one of them.

Last year - we barely missed making the playoffs by one game due to (pick one)

1) a missed FG
2) a bad play by a rookie at the end of a game
3) the refs bullshit during the Pittsburgh game.

Yes Snead has made mistakes but all GMs do (even Belicheat)

So true hit on every point and had our outcome been different like a field goal made and we would have been in the complaints would have been slashed by a large quantity. I don't mind the Ramsey trade only way I mind it is if he leaves via free agency or he implodes and sucks. If he sucks could anyone have seen that coming but of course Snead would be the whipping boy. I love this draft I am hoping we add to our line even a vet. If we can open up a couple of bucks or a trade. I want one more stabilizing lineman in there. Did Jason Peters sign I know he is old and injury prone however he would be a great addition in case of injury and in all honesty when healthy he is better than big whit. That hurt to say lol or even for depth I keep saying Cordy Glenn I know most hate him but he wasn't bad til cincy and cincy makes everyone bad. He versatile and it was a similar situation injury wise as Trent Williams with the Bengals. I'd love that type of addition.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PFF has Brycen Hopkins as the 2nd best TE in the draft, so there's that. They have him as a 2nd-3rd round pick, so good value I guess

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should have seen this coming guys :) Somebody we met with twice leading to the draft not surprised we took him. He's a good route runner not super fast but good hands and getting separation.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to have to trust McVay because there's nothing more I hate than a soft TE, and I thought Hopkins played soft as fuck.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PFF has Brycen Hopkins as the 2nd best TE in the draft, so there's that.
Athlon has him as third. Describes him as a flex guy, wide receiver and tight end with a little full back.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
They either thought there was a lot of value in this round..or...not much value and they rated most of the players available the same, therefore picked up 2 more 7ths where they see the value with the UDFA. I just don't think they had anyone stand out this round and grabbed more ammo for later aka Oldschool's post.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not only is he soft but his hands are shitty. Oh well.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brycen Hopkins PFF quote:

Everyone wants speed nowadays and Hopkins has it. He's no complete tight end by any means, but his speed is a weapon in and of
itself that can create the all important mismatches in the NFL.

Compare him to Evan Engram, which isn't a bad comp. Not a blocker though.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
OL only position group Rams don't pick. Fucking horrible. Biadasz, harris still there. Akers is;t going to run between the T's with limp dick Allen and Blythe getting pushed back in the pocket.

McSnead are going to regret not drafting a center.