2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tyler Johnson, Keith Ismael, Bryce Hall, Nick Harris ... *sigh*

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Curtis Weaver to the Dolphins, shit.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Another thought.

Cooper Kupp, John Johnson, Jalen Ramsey, Troy Hill, Josh Reynolds Samson Ebukam, Leonard Floyd, Austin Blythe among others will also be free agents. Methinks it's going to be hard to re-sign everybody. That is, if they want to do so.

And a strong season from Everett might be too expensive a re-sign after Higbee's new deal.
If I were betting, I would assume that Everett and Reynolds will not be resigned. Rams will use their capital on Ramsay and Kupp. Other guys will likely be replaced by serviceable, young, inexpensive players as well.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bills took the Georgia QB. Just glad NE didn't get him.

Or he must not be that good.

spamlord

Rookie
If we use a pick on a kicker, I hope its Tyler Bass. On a side note, he Played in the Senior Bowl too.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the draft reviews compared him to Jared Cook.
Man I hated Jared Cook. Think the dude was a fuckhead type personality.

I don't want to shit on this guy though. Not mad or anything with the pick either. He had drop tendency but I'm sure the Rams will introduce him to the juggs machine and they have plenty of time to work on his catching ability while he's focusing on his special teams role. Hope he's a good teams addition.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Yeah Cook was an infuriating player, made just enough big plays to give you hope then dropped an easy FD or TD. I think Hopkins has decent hands he just gets caught up looking down field before he secures the catch

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There goes Strnad to the Broncos...dang

Edit: then Anae to the Cowgirls right after him...dang...it

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
4 picks in the last 50... Expect role players who have a shot.

Kick returner, maybe a kicker. Hell, maybe a FB?

Hoping for a raw DT with some pass rush upside.