2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
It's Foot-mas!

Time to open some presents! Four I hope!

What will Rams Santa bring us this year?

We've been nice this year, not naughty....

Well....most of us...

Just bring us presents regardless, okay?!?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I will say I respect Schneider not acting like the Rams used to act like they knew something nobody else did when they reached on guys lol.

And IMO Schneider and Carroll are a hell of a draft team. So I am not going to be bet against that pick other than to say yeah it was an obvious reach. But I do think he fits and he does have some really good upside so we'll see how it turns out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man I see a lot of Michael Pittman love on here, and I'm not really sure why I don't like him that much. I think it's because I'd just rather have a guy with a higher ceiling if we were going WR in the 2nd round.

Solid player though, so its not like it would be a bad pick.
I am with you on Pittman. Maybe it's familiarity breeding contempt. Of course contempt is too strong a word but I'm a USC fan and I'm not all crazy about him. He might end up being really good but there are other wideouts I like much more like Mims. :D

Oh and btw Mims sort of won me over. I tend to fucking hate Baylor wideouts and their lack of route awareness. But that dude just has something.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I sit up till we hit 52 and we fucking trade back imma be pissed