2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
What did Tampa give up to move up? I thought it was the 45th.

It looks like i was wrong. They didn't need that much to move up.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Okwara name seemingly has dropped from the picture, thought he was surely a day 1 pick.
I was a little less high on him thought he might slip to 52 but figured he'd go in the 40-50 range. Pretty sure I mocked him to us at 52 my first run at it.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Count me in the "trade up for Ezra Cleveland" camp.

Other players I would be delighted to see in horns later tonight:

Laviska Shenault, Tee Higgins, Johnathan Taylor, Michael Pittman, Cam Akers, Zach Baun, Lloys Cushenberry.

We are in a great spot with 4 picks today, some great players will be available.

Ants

Starter
Count me in the "trade up for Ezra Cleveland" camp.

Eh...I don't know. I've read that he's not particularly strong, and has sort of a reclusive personality. Do we need another weak offensive lineman?
...not to say he couldn't improve his strength, but to move up for this guy? I wouldn't.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Eh...I don't know. I've read that he's not particularly strong, and has sort of a reclusive personality. Do we need another weak offensive lineman?
...not to say he couldn't improve his strength, but to move up for this guy? I wouldn't.

I think he has the potential to develop into a long term starter at LT. I think theres value in being aggressive and going after that if you're the Rams. But I'm bot an expert, just a fan having fun with some home scouting.

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Honestly, I don't care who they pick, I just hope it's someone that wants to be great not just cash a check...

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

Can you just explain specifically why Laviska? This is a football forum where we share out views
I don’t think we go WR this high when we have more pressing needs and lots of talent in those positions other than WR who we can nab in later rounds

I’m banging the table for a logical response :D

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
4 players Rams should consider trading up for in Round 2

Cameron DaSilva

The Los Angeles Rams will go on the clock Friday night with their first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft coming at No. 52 overall. But as always, there’s a chance Les Snead and the Rams will make a bold move up to get a player they covet.

Snead said Thursday night that the team will consider trading up, but it’ll come down to “a simple math formula” of whether the team wants to sacrifice later picks to go get one player.

“We all know that every now and then there’s a player that’s definitely worth it,” he said. “So, we will certainly monitor it and try to determine whether it’s best to attack or sit back and wait and take who’s there.”

Full Article--
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Attachments

• 1587742713012.png
    1587742713012.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 101

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
4 players Rams should consider trading up for in Round 2

Cameron DaSilva

The Los Angeles Rams will go on the clock Friday night with their first pick in the 2020 NFL Draft coming at No. 52 overall. But as always, there’s a chance Les Snead and the Rams will make a bold move up to get a player they covet.

Snead said Thursday night that the team will consider trading up, but it’ll come down to “a simple math formula” of whether the team wants to sacrifice later picks to go get one player.

“We all know that every now and then there’s a player that’s definitely worth it,” he said. “So, we will certainly monitor it and try to determine whether it’s best to attack or sit back and wait and take who’s there.”

Full Article--
[theramswire.usatoday.com]

I’ll save the page turning.
Josh Jones OLT Houston
Zach Baun OLB Wisconsin
Ezra Cleveland OLT Boise St
Christian Fulton FB LSU

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Wow Whiners won't pick again until the 6th round. They trade down a spot get a 4th but then spend it and another pick to move up and get Ayuik. As much as I like Kinlaw he's got work to do if they're trying to negate the loss of Buckner so that's a negative move. Ayuik could be nice but he's got work to do and is likely a downgrade in the short term from Sanders.

I get the cap relief but agree they’ve gotten weaker.

They gave up 4th rounder (117) to move 1 spot, seems pretty steep to me
Depends on how bad they wanted that player and if they knew another team was trying to jump them to get him.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Can you just explain specifically why Laviska? This is a football forum where we share out views
I don’t think we go WR this high when we have more pressing needs and lots of talent in those positions other than WR who we can nab in later rounds

I’m banging the table for a logical response :D

who do you want ??? I’ll tell you a FREAKIN RB!! Way before a WR!!
Plus really ?? A Center ??