2020 NFL Draft: Rounds 2-3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Man I see a lot of Michael Pittman love on here, and I'm not really sure why I don't like him that much. I think it's because I'd just rather have a guy with a higher ceiling if we were going WR in the 2nd round.

Solid player though, so its not like it would be a bad pick.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think we must grab a WR with one of these two 2nd rounders.

If we lost Kupp or Woods for any time period... that WR group looks a whole lot more in need. That, and I'm not as into Josh Reynolds as much as others.

nighttrain

Legend

If we lost Kupp or Woods for any time period... that WR group looks a whole lot more in need. That, and I'm not as into Josh Reynolds as much as others.
maybe in the 3rd round? deep draft for receivers
train

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think he has the potential to develop into a long term starter at LT. I think theres value in being aggressive and going after that if you're the Rams. But I'm bot an expert, just a fan having fun with some home scouting.

promise you The Rams will not do that. —Freaking why ?? Will be fun

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Actual conversation:
les.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You Should know better!! Rumors are like A-Holes.Last night was pretty straight forward,but The Rams ain’t making any of those trades,so who really cares ?
WTH does what I posted have to do with the Rams and when did I say the Rams were involved in those rumors? And this is draft talk. Also something else is like rumors and assholes. Opinions we all got them and to other people they'll stink more than our own.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTH does what I posted have to do with the Rams and when did I say the Rams were involved in those rumors? And this is draft talk. Also something else is like rumors and assholes. Opinions we all got them and to other people they'll stink more than our own.
....and for those who won Day One, our opinions are so fragrant! Damn, it's hard to be humble when your just so damn good!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Van Jefferson...? I love me this years WRs.