2020 MLB Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well it appears they will at least start the season, although it wouldn’t surprise me to see it shut down again by August 1....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if the Dodgers will kneel during in the anthem? I would like to watch some baseball this year.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if the Dodgers will kneel during in the anthem? I would like to watch some baseball this year.....
Looks like I have more free time on my hands. At least I have memories of past Dodger teams, because I am done with the sport now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny. This weekend, I was told by a Giants fan that Betts was going to be gone after the 2020 season.
They and Red Sox fans have been spouting that nonsense since the trade. And today we learned they've been working on an extension since like the first week of March.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CARDS WIN, CARDS WIN! I don't even care that it was over Pittsburgh; we still won!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's amazing to me that fat ass is still playing, but then the Giants are so bad they probably don't have anybody better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They don't, time for Dodgers to dominate for a very long period of time.
So deep such a great farm and money coming off the books in the next 2 years to start extending Bellinger and Beuhler as well as per Friedman sign a couple big money free agents he's got his eyes on.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Late, but Jordan Hicks opted out of the season. Makes perfect sense, given that he's a type-1 diabetic, and that he's recovering from Tommy John.

Our bullpen looks solid as well.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Miles Mikolas is out for the season; he's being shut down with a forearm injury he's dealt with all year.

Rookie Jake Woodford is starting today, I believe; otherwise, we're going to have numerous bullpen days with Daniel Ponce de Leon or Austin Gomber starting. Hell if I know.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I love Joe Kelly!

After plunking Bregman on the shoulder and nearly hitting Correa in the head he strikes out Correa. Walks off the mound as such:

View: https://gfycat.com/clearpracticalemeraldtreeskink-baseball-dodgers-houston-astros-2020-mlb

I love Bregman and Cortez getting hit and getting beat but it's kind of lam e coming from a former Boston player isn't it? Joey Cora had them cheating too.

I will always have a problem rooting for any Red Sox players, especially cocky ones.