OFFICIAL 2020 cuts, trades, and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I do not expect it; and I am not the type of fan that wants the Rams to jump on every player that comes free. However, I would like to see the Rams look into DaAndre Baker.

I was disgusted when the initial news reports came out, and can not figure out what may have really happened. Furthermore, Baker had a rep coming out of college. That being said, I think Baker is a talent.

Giants moved up into late Round 1 to take Baker and he started from Day One. Bad defense, with no pass rush and QBs went after him.

Live in NYC and see every Giants’ game. Baker got beat a lot but he was rarely beaten badly. He was always close, and I kept thinking ... ‘this guy could be good’.

Again, it’s a gamble and Baker may not be a good guy. However, talented Cornerbacks are tough to find and not cheap.

Love Ramsey and Williams (restricted free agent) but what do the Rams have after them beyond this year? Never been a huge Hill fan and he will be a free agent. Don’t know what they have in David Long.

After draft rumor was the Giants knew the Rams wanted Baker and that's why they traded up. I'd expect Snead would have interest but I wonder if McVay would risk a team chemistry problem.

From what my Giants fan friends told me he wasn't that good.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
From what my Giants fan friends told me he wasn't that good.
I saw every snap of his rookie season, and he did get beat a lot but he was often on an island without the benefit of a pass rush; and was rarely “grabby” in coverage and often right there.

Kansas City signed Baker; and if he stays out of trouble, I bet he is a starting CB on a Super Bowl contender in 2021.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly, I wish we had Tavon on PRs. Nsimba isn't doing anything.

Didn't you get sick of the constant complaining about him not going at full speed as soon as he got the ball? Do you really want that again?

I know you don't give a fuck about whining posters if the Rams get better but i thought i would throw that out there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't you get sick of the constant complaining about him not going at full speed as soon as he got the ball? Do you really want that again?

I know you don't give a fuck about whining posters if the Rams get better but i thought i would throw that out there.

I wouldn't care about the complaints. Nsimba's lack of speed is killing us back there. Tavon can at least break something if he has daylight. Regardless, he's not an option.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho F=÷k Tavon, No disrespect to anyone at all

Dude was over drafted, a freaking bust etc etc,if it wasn't for Bradford, Smith and GRob ,he'd be the biggest bust.

And he wasn't good on ST.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This seems to be the go-to response.
Just copy and paste.
I agree. If it is a Team Doctor, and you trust him and get burned that is one thing (And he won't be a team Dr. for long). But anyone else, and it is on you for not checking to see if you are OK to take it.